Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes : Swingers Discussion 13108010111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumQuote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 4998   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nice truncation of the name, Bridget.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18781 posts)
Newt,

I was commenting on TooMuch's "WTF?" Post. There's a thread for that.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7649 posts)
Lol @ Andrew.

This is the quotes thread, isn't it?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Wrong thread...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7649 posts)
WTF? lol

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1733 posts)
"I'm too drunk to be talking to y'all right now about some bullshit. 'Cause that's all y'all be talking is some bullshit. All y'all be lying. All you bitches lie. All the bitches lie. To Lamar. They saying they don't love me, but I know them bitches do. They saying I don't mean nothing to them. I do. I know I do. They be saying I ain't special, but bitch, I'm special. My momma say I'm special, bitch, I'm very special. I'm so motherfucking special, like..... like a special, special thing, motherfucker. Man I'm....I'm drunk as a motherfucker. But I like that shit though."

Lamar Davis-Grand Theft Auto 5

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(339 posts)
Reminds me of a joke. Not many jokes center around a dwarf with a lisp but this one is a fave:

A dwarf with a lisp goes to an agricultural show to buy a mare. He wanders around until he comes across a beautiful mare inside a small enclosure with a farmer standing at the gate.

He goes up to the farmer and says, “Excthuth me, can I have a look at your horth?”

“Sure”, says the farmer,”come on in.” The dwarf wanders round and round the mare and then stops, says to the farmer “Her eyeth, her eyeth, I want to see her eyeth.”

The farmer has to bend down and pick up the dwarf to show him the mare’s eyes.

“Nith eyeth, nith eyeth, I like thith horth, I like thith horth, I think I want to buy thith horth.”

Once again the dwarf wanders around the horse, in turn asking the farmer to pick him up and show him the mare’s ears and exclaiming, “Nith earth, nith earth, I like thith horth, I like thith horth, I think I want to buy thith horth.”

The farmer is starting to get pissed off by this stage because the dwarf is quite heavy.

Suddenly the dwarf stops in his tracks and says, “Her twat. her twat, I want to see her twat!”

The farmer, infuriated, pick up the dwarf and drives him head first into the mare’s backside.

He leaves the dwarf’s little legs kicking and wanders off to talk to his mates for a couple of minutes. He then comes back and extracts the dwarf from his predicament, “SCHLOOOOP!”

The dwarf wipes himself down and says. “I think I better wephrase that…I’d like to thee her gallop!”

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18781 posts)
lol Kibbs a friend was visiting the barn one day with her young grand-daughter. We had turned one of the horses out and were watching it trot around the field. The grand daughter was yelling trot trot trot. Only it sounded like twat twat twat. I was about to lose it.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17529 posts)
For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe.--Anonymous

and, for the NEA, for the peace of mind of the *rest* of us! it's about time he stopped thinking he *owns* the universe. -- me

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1250 posts)
When I was around... I dunno... 5? I came home from school and showed my mom the new thing someone showed me with my middle finger.

I literally stood there giving my mom the finger. She stared at me and I said "This means, fuck you!!"

She was speechless. I was smiling - I had no idea what I was doing. I still remember the look on my mom's face.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18781 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 4998   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes