Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 705  Next »
101 to 110 of 7042
User Details are only visible to members.
“Oh, baby, we both know that if you throw down the gauntlet I'll be only too happy to pick it up".” ~ E. L. James

Or in the words of Sheldon Cooper "It's on Bitch"

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2843 posts)
HFT,

Thanks for bringing that up.

I realize this is a time honored thread, regularly read by many of us who like meaningful THOUGHT provoking and amusing quotes to brighten our day. However, some forum posters (OK mostly one in particular) insist on using the combative and irritating definition of the word "provocative". Does anyone here see any value in a new thread titled "Meaningful, thought provoking and amusing quotes - no insulting or political posts please"? Or is there anyone who finds politically offensive posts designed to offend 40-60 percent of the people reading them on any given day as in keeping with this thread?

And yes HFT, I'm sure you're much better looking "then" me. A gift for offending people together with smoking, advanced age and poor grammar tend to make people really attractive. Why don't you stop denying us and actually post some pics of your Adonis self and your lucky partner?

Oh yes...I almost forgot a quote: "I would challenge you to a battle of wits but I see you are unarmed" - unknown

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1027 posts)
Current, first of all I look "younger" then you and have more curly hair on my head. Yes I wish did get laid more. Read the intro to the site, "Quote of the Day-Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes". That means anything goes. My next quote is made for you. "Don't be in too much of a hurry. but here is your hat." "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2532 posts)
Wow, what a shocker. Two obnoxious political posts in a row from the usual suspect. You do know HFT that there's a whole political category on here, right? For some reason that's the busiest category on SLS despite the fact that this is a sex dating site. Apparently you're not the only person on here who's not getting laid enough.

Give the insulting offensive bullshit a rest already.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1027 posts)
“A liberal’s paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: "It's called Prison." Sheriff Joe Arpaio Maricopa County, Arizona

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2532 posts)
"Make America Mexico Again" Signs held by protesters against Trump at rally in California.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2532 posts)
"No good deed goes unpunished". From all of us.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2532 posts)
Never kick any man while he is down ,wait till he stands up and kick him in his balls . (Im not sure who said that one ,but a women for sure )

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6558 posts)
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind ~ Gandhi ~

( I wonder what he would think of the world today )

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6558 posts)
We may have all come on different ships ,but we're in this same boat now . ? ~Inez ~

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6558 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 705  Next »
101 to 110 of 7042
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.