Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 830  Next »
91 to 100 of 8291
User Details are only visible to members.
"Wear, Sunscreen. If I could offer you only one one tip for the future, suncreen would be, it." ~ Mary Schmich

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(147 posts)
"It really was an economic issue"

--A pro-Confederate protestor identifying himself to a reporter only as "K.K.," and explaining that the Confederacy was not really about slavery. K.K. was openly carrying an assault-style rifle and a semi-auto sidearm while standing vigil near a statue of Jefferson Davis that is slated to be taken down in Nola.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13948 posts)
"I'm just here for the violence."

--Placard carried by a man wearing a military helmet and protesting the removal of Confederate symbols in New Orleans, while his friends waved Confederate battle flags.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13948 posts)
Lady, having money makes it easier to go shopping for them. Maybe they can be found and bought into life.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(3909 posts)
"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. "

-the Dalai Lama

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2772 posts)
Top 15 Things Money Can’t Buy:

"Time. Happiness. Inner Peace. Integrity. Love. Character. Manners. Health. Respect. Morals. Trust. Patience. Class. Common sense. Dignity." Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5158 posts)
"You surround yourself with people who demand so little of you "

&

"you'll keep on looking for one last fan"

Both from Sweet Music Man by Kenny Rogers

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4607 posts)
"I could say so many things about you and your character. However, I'll keep it simple and sweet so you'll understand. You're a cunt." - Someecard

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5453 posts)
"Some people make you want to drink. Others make you want to smash the bottle over their heads." - Me, Just now

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5453 posts)
"Train yourself to listen to that small voice that tells us what's important and what's not." ~ Sue Grafton

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16305 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 830  Next »
91 to 100 of 8291
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.