Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 700  Next »
91 to 100 of 7000
User Details are only visible to members.
HFT, you're either a master manipulator, or you're just straight up crazier than a run over dog.

I'm leaning pretty hard toward the latter.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7258 posts)
"There is no greater wrath, then the wrath of a scorned woman"

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2325 posts)
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9934 posts)
Work like a Captain, play like a pirate , Inez LOL sounds good to me

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6198 posts)
LOL! And I suppose you believe everything you hear on the news? If they said it on T.V. it must be true, huh? Of course that doesn't jive with your normal rants against the mainstream media.

At least 17 USA cities have areas below sea level. Original New Orleans was not built below sea level, it was built above it, along the natural levee. Later, technology allowed people to fill in swamps to expand a city that never should have been expanded. It's not unlike San Francisco filling in lakes to build more housing. When another big earthquake hits those old lakes will dissolve into quicksand and suck the buildings under.

Maybe try educating yourself and actually learning the truth instead of your normal habit of vomiting back sound bits.

BTW, feel free to hate on Hillary all you want, I don't like her either (even if I did I could care less what your feelings on her are), but we all just wish you would keep it in politics.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3365 posts)
Rabbit, did CROOKED AND CORRUPT HILLARY, "What difference does it make?" (re: Benghazi ) say it?????

The news says 9th ward was 18 below sea level. What kind of people build a City below sea level in hurricane paths?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2325 posts)
LOL HFT (does that stand for Having Fucked Theories?). For your edification, the lowest point in New Orleans is -8ft. Like most crap you post you are uneducated and use made up/suspect "facts"

Do you really think anyone around here wants your political vitriol oozing into the Open Forums instead of being contained in the Political Thread where it belongs? I don't think I'm the only one that has requested that you try to contain your DIARRHEA BLOWOUT.

But I do have to admit that it's fun to occasionally give you a little poke and watch you start to swing wildly and flip out.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3365 posts)
r & s, Did you buy your home in the 9 th ward where you would fit right in, 20 feet below sea level.

CROOKED AND CORRUPT HILLARY, "What difference does it make?" (re: Benghazi ) ~ Hillary Clinton

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2325 posts)
r & s fools in the mirror. Get a life, narrow minded fools.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2325 posts)
"Don't believe every quote you read on the Internet"- Abraham Lincoln

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24583 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 700  Next »
91 to 100 of 7000
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.