Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 837  Next »
71 to 80 of 8370
User Details are only visible to members.
“If we’re removing statues because of the Civil War, we should be removing mosques because of 9/11.”

--Facebook meme posted by the terrorist who stabbed to death two people on a Portland train when they came to the defense of a teenage Muslim girl and her friend

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
"I ran out of bullets."

--Some fucktard who killed eight people in Mississippi Saturday night, including a deputy sheriff

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
"Paying alimony is like feeding hay to a dead horse"

Groucho Marx

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28384 posts)
On the wife of a friend's facebook page:

"I've birthed entire human beings in less time than it takes my husband to poop."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28384 posts)
Yoda said it best: “Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.”

(courtesy of Fokkers)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16572 posts)
TO FOX NEWS: "Better the Devil you know then the Devil you don't know". Said by a friend years ago!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"Never, never, never give up." ~ Winston Churchill

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16572 posts)
" It's difficult to win an argument with a smart person, and damned near impossible with a dumb one."

Attributed to Bill Murray, but I suspect he was re-quoting someone else.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28384 posts)
“You should know that there is little you can seek in this world, that there is no need for you to be so greedy, in the end all you can achieve are memories, hazy, intangible, dreamlike memories which are impossible to articulate. When you try to relate them, there are only sentences, the dregs left from the filter of linguistic structures.” ~ Gao Xingjian

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(170 posts)
"It was very spectacular. I don't think there was ever anything like that. That was beyond anything anyone's seen."

--Donald Trump, in his opening comments during his first meeting with leaders of the European Union, about his election last year.

Side note: Will someone please alert me this Fall if they ever see an NFL player showboating in the endzone to celebrate a TD they scored last season? Thanks.

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 837  Next »
71 to 80 of 8370
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.