Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 864  Next »
61 to 70 of 8636
User Details are only visible to members.
"Screw you guys.... I'm going home!"

- Eric Cartman

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28835 posts)
"why aren't I 50 percentage points ahead" Hillary Clinton in 2016 campaign.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4368 posts)
“Five percent of the people think,

ten percent of the people think they think,

and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.”

Thomas Edison

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22833 posts)
"Racism is not dead, but it is on life support -- kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as 'racists' --Thomas Sowell

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19573 posts)
"Auschwitz is your home, the ovens are your homeland"

~ Translation of a banner held up by more than a dozen fans of Club Lazio in a match with FS Roma recently. Hope Anne Frank is right about the future. Didn't end too well for her.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2276 posts)
"I see the world being slowly transformed into a wilderness; I hear the approaching thunder that, one day, will destroy us too. I feel the suffering of millions. And yet, when I look up at the sky, I somehow feel that everything will change for the better, that this cruelty too shall end, that peace and tranquility will return once more."

~Quote by Anne Frank being read at Italian soccer matches this week in response to repeated anti Semitic outbursts at same.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2276 posts)
"Fall seven times, stand up eight." ~ Japanese Proverb

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17754 posts)
“I grew up in a time when it was as much the woman’s responsibility as it was a man’s – how you were dressed, what your behavior was,” Johnson said. “I’m from the old school that you can have behaviors that appear inviting. It can be interpreted as such. That’s the responsibility, I think, of the female.”

"“I think we also need to start talking about the power that women have to control the situation. There’s law enforcement, you can refuse to cooperate with that kind of behavior,” Johnson said. “I think that many times, men get away with this because they are allowed to get away with it by the women"

US Rep Eddie Bernice Johnson, D-Texas on the Weinstein scandal.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19573 posts)
Change is a good thing, it's just the adjustment period that we tend to struggle with.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5969 posts)
When I was playing competitively a few years ago, a "good" friend told me; "it's never too early to be a has been".

OT: "With friends like these who needs enemies" ~ Old English Proverb

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 864  Next »
61 to 70 of 8636
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.