Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 712  Next »
41 to 50 of 7120
User Details are only visible to members.
I think you're on to something. Imagine if the main thrust (heh) of our foreign policy was an army of hot American women with larger than world average bust sizes (it's science) relentlessly bj-ing our enemies and allies alike into a powerful coalition dedicated to the American way! Just one more way Obama missed a chance for any real meaningful change- jeez thanks Obama, give peace a chance.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(20 posts)
What if you tend a million bridges?

Most women who have sucked my dick - I am oblivious as to what sort of bridges they build. I only remember their dick-sucking skills. The one who did so about a year ago at Caliente - she could have brokered a Middle East peace accord for all I care - her skills were so off the chart.....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
You can build a million bridges and suck one dick, and you're not a bridgebuilder, you're a dicksucker ~from a movie, I don't remember which one

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(20 posts)
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes." ~ St. Clement of Alexandria

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11001 posts)
I read that one in a news blurb about the lady Vol's longtime coach, Pat Summit.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5039 posts)
"Toughen up buttercup"

MsU

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5039 posts)
(i do love that quote from this morning. it's so true.)

"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11001 posts)
"The entire world is a mirror. The only thing you can ever experience is yourself. Everything you think, feel, do, and see is you. Your thoughts, feelings, ideas, values, philosophies, and opinions create your world. Everything you experience is as it is because that's how you experience it. We experience the world the way we do because of who we are, not because of how it is." ~ from The Key and the Name of the Key Is Willingness

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11001 posts)
"Every day is a good day. Some are just better then others". Tommy........(aka "nudisttom163")

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2000 posts)
"The only impossible journey is the one you never begin." Anthony Robbins

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2000 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 712  Next »
41 to 50 of 7120
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.