Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes : Swingers Discussion 131080103631
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumQuote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... More 
Start   3631 to 3640 of 4379   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm left speechless at BiFem's posts... what an amazing woman...

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
I was watching Law and Order this morning, M, and the show pretty much was a perfect depiction in regards to your post below me.

And, I guess tis should go in Happy Thoughts. I have been told tie recently I look like Marishka H. from the show. My fantasy threesome girl. Hot damn! I don;t care if it's a lie!

Annandale NJ

Username hidden
(1988 posts)
I am going to use one of Seductions best words BiFem "Dufus" you have me blocked!

Annandale NJ

Username hidden
(1988 posts)
BiFem-you have to remember I know nothing about you or your story or have ever seen a pic of you. So, please, by all means-send me an email and tell your story if you would like so I can better understand. Akron is solid. He will crush kill and destroy, but I know for a fact what he will do for people.

Annandale NJ

Username hidden
(1988 posts)
I just read the post below from biFem. I'm sorry to see anyone wrote such a thing.

Annandale NJ

Username hidden
(1988 posts)
“Almost everything you do will seem insignificant, but it is important that you do it”

Mahatma Gandhi

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17543 posts)
Thank, guys. See sometimes you get ass-fucked in jail so badly your brains fall out. No, I didn't grow up with Sed-If I did I might have gotten a better education since my group was more directed to work, fun and PARTY. Where her direction was "Use my brain, not abuse my brain." He also has no clue that the last time we visited together as a couple at the lovely Newark hacienda was Valentine's weekend 2010.

Annandale NJ

Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Dumbass pRick... lol.. you are a bigger doofus than I initially thought but you are as wrong as I've always known.

Exhibit A: Shelikes answer to Seds from 111 days ago in the "Odd Predicament" thread

----- "I'm torn though, she is my girl! I grew up with her"

Just figured? -----

M and Pam didn't grow up together you fucking moron.

Southaven MS

Username hidden
(1769 posts)
They can't help the stupidity at this point. Some people have become exactly what they claim to be fighting against and all they do is prove how they hang on every word M posts.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
"Hunt, go to Open Forum, go to the bottom and select page 6. Title of thread is "Odd Predicament."

Well, that depends on what your preferences are set at. For me it's page 3.

Duh.

Does it makes sense to you that is about the Hunts knowing that Pam has always been able to READ the forums even when she was banned from posting there?????

Don't be so stupid.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... More 
Start   3631 to 3640 of 4379   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes