Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  ... 844  Next »
3631 to 3640 of 8439
User Details are only visible to members.
"I like to watch Curing when the winter Olympics is on, closest thing I ever got to curling was my cable remote, but it's fun to watch and you don't need a snow shovel."

~ Frank

(consider watching more closely - those are brooms, not shovels)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
Most of the time... when you're crying, nobody notices your tears. Most of the time... when you're worried, nobody feels your pain. Most of the time... when you're happy, nobody sees your smile. But when you fart just one time.

Username hidden
(196 posts)
"No one has ever become poor by giving."--Anne Frank

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16851 posts)
Oh, its still freakin' hilarious. I'm sure you could youtube the scene if the mood struck.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13368 posts)
Thank you, BT, I was about to say the same thing.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12240 posts)
Sorry, I didn't know that, and thus found it hilarious :)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Sed, I hope you do realize that its a movie quote and its incorrect on purpose?

Its from Animal House. Spoken by one John "Bluto" Blutarsky (John Belushi).

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13368 posts)
"Never quit. Did America quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!? "

Posted in the threesome forum!!!

This is worthy of the post of the century award!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
“Brought from their infancy without necessity for thought or forecast, [blacks] are by their habits rendered as incapable as children of taking care of themselves, and are extinguished promptly wherever industry is necessary for raising young. In the mean time they are pests in society by their idleness, and the depredations to which this leads them.”

Thomas Jefferson, "Master of the Mountain: Thomas Jefferson and his Slaves"

Jefferson wrote this in 1819, 43 years after the Declaration of Independence, in response to a request for support from a family friend who was taking his own slaves to freedom. Jefferson refused, and this was part of his response.

Username hidden
(8467 posts)
“Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.” ? Thomas Jefferson, Letters of Thomas Jefferson

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  ... 844  Next »
3631 to 3640 of 8439
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.