Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  ... 696  Next »
3631 to 3640 of 6953
User Details are only visible to members.
"I don't think there will be a woman Prime Minister in my lifetime. "

- Margaret Thatcher, March 5, 1973

RIP - 13 October 1925 - 8 April 2013

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24439 posts)
Indeed :)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
We simply call that multi-tasking. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
A woman's brain is like a computer browser with 100 windows open at the same time...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all"

HA! Whatever Einstein said this was didn't know what the Hell they were talking about! Sometimes I think being blissfully unaware is better.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11532 posts)
Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care...

- Lisa Lampanelli

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Your welcome Kibbles...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
NKenswing, back when I was a clown, we had a balloon delivery character that came in wearing a black hooded cape playing the "death dirge" on a kazoo...after a dramatic pause, of course it went into a comedic routine from there after a rip away to a cute tuxedo front costume complete with fishnets. Anyway, that came to mind reading your post...thanks for the pleasant trip down "Memory Lane"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11532 posts)
When I die, I want someone to come to the funeral dressed as the grim reaper. Don't say anything.

Just stand there...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID" "PARINOID"

- Rdy2playWany1

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  ... 696  Next »
3631 to 3640 of 6953
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.