Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  ... 677  Next »
3631 to 3640 of 6767
User Details are only visible to members.
Or the next time we get over there salmon fishing. I have to see how far "Trivers" is from you. If you're near Sheboygan, I'd guess about 40 miles.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5343 posts)
I'd be willing to bet you're right, Goodenuff, but will have to try it for myself.;-) Don't know when I'll get over to your neck of the woods, though, since I'on the other side of the state. I guess I'll have to put meeting you on my bucket list.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10768 posts)
Cross the border and I'll show you flirting. You can bring your cheese, we have the sausage to tame it

Contrary to popular belief, MN sausage is WAY better than a Johnsonville brat.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5343 posts)
Okay, that was bad. I'm just not very good at flirting!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10768 posts)
That's the best kind, IB, especially if it has aged a bit! Aging makes cheese sharp, and I love a man who is sharp-witted enough to be memorable.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10768 posts)
Scan - that picture is giving me some hard cheese! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Oh, really, Goodenuff?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10768 posts)
If you really want to find out if you have some Wisconsinite in you, look at something related to the Green Bay Packers. If your dick gets hard, and her pussy gets wet, your a Wisconsite.

I think that works even if you look at something green and gold.

:-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5343 posts)
Oh yum, there is nothing like a really fabulous cheese shop! You're making me hungry.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
In all seriousness, my husband, a true Wisconsinite, does have a passion for cheese unlike any other person I've met. You would be amazed at the stuff he brings home from the small cheese manufacturers in our area.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10768 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  ... 677  Next »
3631 to 3640 of 6767
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy