Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  ... 732  Next »
3611 to 3620 of 7320
User Details are only visible to members.
Life is too short to play games. Unless of course those games include handcuffs.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21336 posts)
Always keep the assholes in suspense and

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11749 posts)
"I love facebook status updates which sound like words of wisdom or witty quotes, but are really pretty obvious jabs at someone else"

- Me

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25265 posts)
some people should come with their own warning label.......warning dangerous if exposed to common sense.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"The problem with idiot-proofing is that it does not take into account the ingenuity of idiots."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25265 posts)
I got one: I don't remember where I read it, actually I do, but it will make me like a hundred years old....lol..."It is better to be quiet and thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt!"

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
[ LIKE ]

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12781 posts)
Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Seduction: This is like a "buffet." Take what you want....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
*I am more then happy to be a “toy” in any play situation, in fact I encourage it. Spare me the warm fuzzies, puppy eyes, daily cyber flirting, sexting and/or whispered words of affection. I am here for NSA fun with others who seek the same thing.

If that offends some so be it….it is what it is.*

-Mrs.Sav

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  ... 732  Next »
3611 to 3620 of 7320
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.