Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... More 
Start   3611 to 3620 of 6312   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How will you react FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > How will you react

10-15-2012 14:14 PM

It would be the will of the people. What the people who lost do afterward is up to them, in the states where people are being denied their vote (Voter ID) I hope they riot, regardless of side of the isle that they are on.

But I'll turn off the TV, walk to my computer, turn it on and shoot some tanks on world of tank and go to bed, wake up, continue writing my book and try to sell it.

We survived Bush, Romney isn't going to get a congress that will allow him total control... As Obama was denied this total control... Romney isn't foolish enough to try and force the democrats to obey him by threatening to close bases, his own military industrial complex would have him shot as a MIC traitor.

If I strike it rich with a movie contract, I'll likely move to Candida and watch the US burn from afar. But at last, that is the will of the people... likely all 9 who'll vote again.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Yes, I swear! I'll paste the link in one second...brb

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Oh my Candida, we could make it together. -Tony Orlando

-Sed, did he really spell it like that?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10249 posts)
*I'll likely move to Candida and watch the US burn from afar. *

Robert_Hill, Political forum.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Thanks LWC. It turned out not too bad; just aggravating. Another quote, which I've seemed to use often with him since he turned 16: "It's okay; I was once your age too."

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11943 posts)
Mine was 10pm even after we got engaged, rented our first apartment and set a wedding date. His reason?

Everything that you want to do, you can do during the day, I would like to sleep without worrying about my daughter's whereabouts ;).

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"Receiving a text from your son in the wee hours of the morning, asking if you have a minute to talk, rarely is a portent of positive news."

--Me

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11943 posts)
(Puts finger in mouth and SLOOOOOWLY removes, then lightly taps potential new "friend" on chest with fingertip) "Let met take you home and get you out of those wet clothes" (best used while making constant eye contact and "Bambi eyes")--best pick up line I've used

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
"Respect you in the morning? Hell, I don't respect you now!" Lousiest pick up line at a bar--EVER!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... More 
Start   3611 to 3620 of 6312   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes