Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  ... 818  Next »
3521 to 3530 of 8180
User Details are only visible to members.
I recently read that, and it is so well-put

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12060 posts)
Carrie - so true, so true!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”

Rose Kennedy

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
“I haven’t been myself lately, but I love you. Nothing about that has changed, nothing ever will. So right now, what I need, is for you to climb down out of my ass. Can you do that? Will you do that for me, honey? Will you please, just once, get off my ass, you know? I’d appreciate it, I really would.”

Walter White-Breaking Bad

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1946 posts)
A closely related quote...

"I was reading an interview with Keith Richards in a magazine and he intimated that kids should not do drugs. Keith Richards! Says that kids should not do drugs! Keith, we can't do any more drugs because you already fucking did them all, alright? There's none left! We have to wait 'til you die and smoke your ashes! Jesus Christ! Talk about the pot and the fuckin' kettle!"

- Denis Leary

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27658 posts)
“The strangest thing I’ve tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father. He was cremated and I couldn’t resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn’t have cared, he didn’t give a shit. It went down pretty well, and I’m still alive.”

-Keith Richards

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
"A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me."

Abraham Lincoln

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
That is a lovely quote, Carrie.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12060 posts)
"Oh my God, what if you wake up some day, and you're 65, or 75, and you never got your memoir or novel written; or you didn't go swimming in warm pools and oceans all those years because your thighs were jiggly and you had a nice big comfortable tummy; or you were just so strung out on perfectionism and people-pleasing that you forgot to have a big juicy creative life, of imagination and radical silliness and staring off into space like when you were a kid? It's going to break your heart. Don't let this happen."

Anne Lamott

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
word!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15966 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  ... 818  Next »
3521 to 3530 of 8180
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.