Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  ... 711  Next »
3241 to 3250 of 7107
User Details are only visible to members.
Since I'm here...

"I am unable to intelligently state my reaction..."

<br /> -I'm not naming names for this one.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Now I feel better having done the same thing yesterday. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
I think you replied in the wrong thread :)

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
You're going from a former US air hub. Now it's AA. Delta has several direct flights from Norfolk to LGA, Jfk from your B (probably even C) market airport. If for example you wanted to go to LAX on Delta. You'd need to either go through Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas or NYC. You're best bet is AA.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I don't think any previous Speakers of the House would disagree with his statements either.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
I didn't see Leno last night but heard a snipet of the interview on The Morning Joe this am. I appreciate the speaker being very candid with respect to not wanting to run for President as he said he likes to play golf, smoke cigarettes and drink wine. That's what I call keeping it real!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I always liked him. I loved how he said that he won't be running for presidency because he's not willing to give up wine and cigarettes. Awesome!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
John Boehner was on Leno last night. Put whatever you think about John Boehner aside and consider his job and the words he's saying....

He grew up working in his Dad's bar. Leno asked him what he learned there that helps him in his job now.

"You have to learn to deal with every jackass that walks in the door."

That requires him, at times, to be the”big brother figure,” at others,”the father figure” or”the dean of students or the principal.” “Some of them I have to the Gestapo,” he said.

The Speaker of the House described his job as”trying to get 218 frogs in a wheelbarrow long enough to pass a bill.”

I love that last one.....

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.--Lao Tzu

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10891 posts)
LOVE that movie. Cusack was amazing.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10891 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  ... 711  Next »
3241 to 3250 of 7107
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.