Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 857  Next »
31 to 40 of 8570
User Details are only visible to members.
So we are in bed, drinking coffee and perusing Facebook. Rabbit says,

"Looks like I missed my chance to fuck Hugh Hefner.

Well, I guess there is still a *little* time but...."

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5838 posts)
"What happened to your muscles? Did you eat pizza?"

The very nice but completely unfiltered Brazilian lady who does my back and chest waxing, this afternoon.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28753 posts)
“Hatred, which could destroy so much, never failed to destroy the man who hated and this was an immutable law.”

~ James Baldwin

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17517 posts)
"I'll be damned if I have to be at the beck and call of every son of a bitch who's got two cents to buy a stamp."

--William Faulkner, after he was fired from the post office for neglecting his boring job of processing the mail. Today would have been his 120th birthday.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14122 posts)
On the subject of burning the American flag: "We have a First Amendment, which says that the right of free speech shall not be abridged. And it is addressed, in particular, to speech critical of the government. That was the main kind of speech that tyrants would seek to suppress."

--Guess which anti-American radical liberal said this?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14122 posts)
" ."

--The public message of hope and support expressed by Donald Trump to millions of suffering U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico and the U. S. V. I., when he was not picking fights with football and basketball players.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14122 posts)
“Be the energy you want to attract.”

~ Lori Harder

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17517 posts)
"Poverty is a relative concept. Death is not." - a friend of mine to a student in their intro class

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
"Ward, weren't you a little hard on the Beaver last night?" ~June Cleaver - In honor of NJ's hot new cleavage shot

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2223 posts)
Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away

Birmingham AL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 857  Next »
31 to 40 of 8570
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.