Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 870  Next »
31 to 40 of 8692
User Details are only visible to members.
@ good4life. Personally, I am rarely in a mood serious enough to fully appreciate most of your posts, but for some reason I always want to read them in the voice of James Earl Jones.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(416 posts)
“Totalitarianism differs essentially from other forms of political oppression known to us such as despotism, tyranny and dictatorship. Wherever it rose to power, it developed entirely new political institutions and destroyed all social, legal and political traditions of the country. No matter what the specifically national tradition or the particular spiritual source of its ideology, totalitarian government always: - transformed classes into masses, - supplanted the party system, not by one-party dictatorships, but by a mass movement, - shifted the center of power from the army to the police, and - established a foreign policy openly directed toward world domination.”~ Hannah Arendt. The origins of totalitarianism. 1967.

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(94 posts)
Funniest thing I've heard all day... " I'll chew her up, spit her out and hope there's a mouth wash strong enough to get the taste of bitch out..."...I WISH I knew who to give credit to for this quote.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
"Anybody can tell lies: there is no merit in a mere lie, it must possess art, it must exhibit a splendid & plausible & convincing probability; that is to say, it must be powerfully calculated to deceive." ~ Mark Twain 

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(94 posts)
"There was no collusion"

--Donald Trump, insisting 16 times during a short statement that he is innocent of wrongdoing.

"The only time you would have reason to deny fucking a goat, is if you fucked a goat."

--Some rando guy near Nola

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14139 posts)
“We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars...”

Chrissie Hynde, quoting Oscar Wilde

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17887 posts)
As seen on facebook:

Canada: Come for the culture and scenery. Stay because your car won't start.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28989 posts)
Grandfather, Sacred one, Teach us love, compassion, and honor. That we may heal the earth, And heal each other.~ Ojibwe Prayer

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(94 posts)
"The price of discipline is always less than the pain of regret." ~ Nido Qubein

good to remember in this season of overdoing and excess

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17887 posts)
“Whatever America hopes to bring to pass in the world must first come to pass in the heart of America.” ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(94 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 870  Next »
31 to 40 of 8692
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.