Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 854  Next »
21 to 30 of 8536
User Details are only visible to members.
"5th: what ever nCal said, do the opposite."

~ Fokker, in the swinger advice section.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17260 posts)
"Things don’t change, but by and by our wishes change."

~ Marcel Proust

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17260 posts)
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." ~ Larry Lorenzoni

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1164 posts)
He was a hard-headed man He was brutally handsome, and she was terminally pretty She held him up, and he held her for ransom in the heart of the cold, cold city He had a nasty reputation as a cruel dude They said he was ruthless, they said he was crude They had one thing in common, they were good in bed She'd say, 'Faster, faster. The lights are turnin' red." Life in the fast lane Surely make you lose your mind, mm

Eagles

Yosemite National Park CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." ~ Edmund Burke

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17260 posts)
“Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go it’s one of the best.” (Woody Allen)

Username hidden
(21 posts)
Well you've been to the clubs and the discotheques Where they deal one another from the bottom of a deck of promises Where the cautious loners and emotional wrecks Do an acting stretch as a way to hide the obvious And the lights go down and they dance real close And for one brief instant they pretend they're safe and warm

Then the beat gets louder and the mood is gone The darkness scatters as the lights flash on They hold one another just a little too long And they move apart and then move on

Bob Segar-The Fire Inside

Username hidden
(21 posts)
"President Trump's denunciation of the media as "The enemy of the American people" is the greatest threat to democracy I've seen in my lifetime."

William H McRaven, retired Four Star Admiral and former Navy Seal.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5801 posts)
A negative mind will never give you a positive life ~? Positivity always wins ~ Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11958 posts)
"The problems we face now - poverty and violence at home, war and destruction abroad - will last only as long as we continue relying on the same politicians who created them in the first place."- Donald Trump

"I have embraced crying mothers who have lost their children because our politicians put their personal agendas before the national good. I have no patience for injustice, no tolerance for government incompetence, no sympathy for leaders who fail their citizens."- Donald Trump

"Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make."- Donald Trump

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything…Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."- Donald Trump

That's my president. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2295 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 854  Next »
21 to 30 of 8536
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.