Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 830  Next »
21 to 30 of 8296
User Details are only visible to members.
"You fuckity fucks ..."

True. But I plead not guilty by reason of insanity.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13967 posts)
BTW depending on how you count it, 241 on July 4th.

Unless you go from the date of the adoption of the Constitution then it is 230ish? Adoption and ratification two different dates, took several years for all states to ratify.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(587 posts)
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.” ? Alexander Fraser Tytler

You fuckity fucks deserve fuck all for forcing me to find this. Fuckers!

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(587 posts)
The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog. -- Mark Twain.

Englewood FL
Username hidden
(134 posts)
"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16320 posts)
Fun, "skirts at Fox News today will be lowered to half-mast". Their Pubic HAIR won't hang out like Hillary's does.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(3921 posts)
I had the misfortune of a run in with Turkish Cops in 1996. Washington ain't sayin shit because they don't want to be next. They know how to use them sticks...

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(587 posts)
" ."

--White House statement denouncing Turkish President Erdogan's bodyguards after they viciously beat peaceful protestors on the streets of OUR own capital two days ago.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13967 posts)
"skirts at Fox News today will be lowered to half-mast"

--Alexandra Petri

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13967 posts)
in light of my morning so far:

"Smile, breathe and go slowly." ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16320 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 830  Next »
21 to 30 of 8296
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.