Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 803  Next »
11 to 20 of 8029
User Details are only visible to members.
“It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat. Yes, it is. Listen, there are three ways to manipulate the mind — what you read, what you see and what you hear. In school, first thing they teach us is, ‘Oh, Columbus discovered America,’ but when he got there, there were some fair-skinned people with the long hair smoking on the peace pipes. So, what does that tell you? Columbus didn’t discover America. So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this s*** is flat to me. I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle, and all that stuff about gravity, have you looked outside Atlanta lately and seen all these buildings? You mean to tell me that China is under us? China is under us? It’s not. The world is flat.”

- Shaquille O'Neal

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27112 posts)
"Its not the right way because its my way, its my way because its the right way"

Me

Buchanan GA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
"There is nothing you need to do first in order to be enlightened."

~ Thaddeus Golas

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15497 posts)
"There are only two options regarding commitment: you're either in or you're out. There's no such thing as life in between." ~ Unknown

*true dat!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15497 posts)
"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them."

~ Albert Einstein

*genius!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15497 posts)
"How am I to know what I can achieve if I quit?" ~ Jason Bishop

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15497 posts)
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure" -- Colin Powell

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5714 posts)
"I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble."

~ Rudyard Kipling

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15497 posts)
"I have failed many times, but I have never gone into a game expecting myself to fail." ~ Michael Jordan

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15497 posts)
"It's also preserved with Potassium Benzoate, which can form the carcinogen Benzene when combined with the vitamin C in lemon juice."

- Food Babe

(she is apparently unaware, or perhaps uninterested, that the same thing happens in many foods, especially cranberries, which can exceed 0.1% benzoic acid by weight, and your kidneys throw away quite a bit of it (resulting from normal metabolism) as the glycine conjugate hippuric acid every day.)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27112 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 803  Next »
11 to 20 of 8029
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.