Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 6019   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We're sorry, it appears the web page you are tying to access seems to be having problems.

Our support staff has been notified. We will correct the problem as soon as possible.

<-- Go Back and Try Again OR Return to Home Page OR Start New Session OR Go The Fuck Away

I'll take the last option, TYVM..

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4743 posts)
My tongue will stroke inside you so far, you will finish my sentences

The poet at last nights show

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19358 posts)
You're fired. -Me to this site

Glitches are one thing, but this ain't no little glitch (or little bitch.)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4743 posts)
"I thought the issues were resolved, any one else having trouble?"

--Webmaster, in the "What's wrong with the site" thread, two thousand and ninety-seven days ago

Water Mill NY
Username hidden
(11631 posts)
"Every block of stone has a statue inside it. It is the job of the sculptor to discover it." ~ Michaelangelo

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5103 posts)
And for my more conservative (yet still cherished) brothers and sisters:

"If you're not a liberal when you're twenty five, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain."

Widely attributed to Winston Churchill but falsely so according to the Churchill Centre

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(296 posts)
:'-(

Those who do not know history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them."- George Santayana

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1418 posts)
115 years ago Winston Churchill was 24 years old, which explains all the nuance in that speech. Here's my QOTD:

"10 years ago when my Dad was fifty five and I was twenty, though I new practically everything he didn't know squat. Now I'm thirty and he's sixty five and it's amazing what the old guy has learned in just ten years"

Unknown

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(296 posts)
"Something is going to happen today, I feel it. Somebody is going to get killed..."

--Viola Liuzza, who was murdered by Klansmen near Selma Alabama, 50 years ago today.

Water Mill NY
Username hidden
(11631 posts)
A bit lengthy, but interesting. 115 years ago, Winston Churchill.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die: Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. [5] Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18064 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 6019   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes