Profile pics copied from the internet : Swingers Discussion 223603101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumProfile pics copied from the internet
TOPIC: Profile pics copied from the internet
Created by: jandact
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have come across more than one profile on sls where after a bit of checking we have found that some or all of the pics in a profile have been lifted from somewhere else on the Internet. In a few cases we have reported the profile to sls and so far have seen no changes in these profiles so assume that sls has done nothing or just does not care. What has been the experience of other people in this regard?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 87   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Do fake pics come with an automatic suspension? I only ask because it appears the profiles of those affected are nowhere to be seen

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Sadly...the block feature is ruthless...and takes at least 24 hours to reverse So...should I assume that Vabeach manned up and admitted I was right ????

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
If you want to hear my take stop blocking me like a coward.

You're seriously accusing other people of stooping to personal attacks? You've called me specifically a moron, idiot, white trash, illiterate, fool, and I don't know how many other names, dozens of times over. You're a worthless occupier of bandwidth. And I'm definitely a fool for actually reading your garbage.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19804 posts)
It's a bit of a shame that the posts of a few folks had become so redundant and so limited to personal attacks as to be a waste of bandwidth that I chose to block them, because those are some of the same folks who most doubted my claims of a pandemic of faux pics among frequent Fora contributors...Vabeach comes immediately to mind. I would love to hear his take on that fact that as it happens, I was right.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Like I said finger...ANYONE who says they would not take a well earned victory lap on this one, is lying. Conversely, anyone who claimed we were wrong who claims they are not a bit red faced, is also lying. I have been accused of "never admitting I'm wrong" "Hello kettle, this is the pot..your black !!!"

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
** fix'n my typo

There are always going *to* be new stories to watch unfold, it's better to move on IMO.

.......................................................................................look a squirrel !!!

FF that mayhem fucker *grin

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Being proven wrong has never shut you up before. Why would anyone expect anything to change?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19804 posts)
It's easy to get fixated on something and not see the lights fade to black.Eating from the dead horse's carcass is uncivilized and zombie like. Just because zombies feed on dead horses that doesn't make it interesting to read.

Zombies are cooler to watch on TV with a story line and a beginning ,middle and end to the sub-plots.

There are always going new stories watch unfold, it's better to move on IMO.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Oh make NO mistake Finger,,,had I and jandact been proven wrong as opposed to being proven RIGHT, there would be threads and cross thread buzz and chatter which would have lasted months...

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Those aren't cricket's, that's the sound of silence cause that horse has been beat dead already. May it rest in peace .

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 87   End
TOPIC: Profile pics copied from the internet