Profile Pictures : Swingers Discussion 45236
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumProfile Pictures
TOPIC: Profile Pictures
Created by: PJay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We hide his picture because of his job , but i also agree you should be able to see who you are chatting with. I wont not look at someones profile just because i cant see them, but i have to have a pic before i meet to decide. looks aren't as important as having the same things in common , but at the same time everyone has there own turn ons and turn offs. You really cant take it too hart if rejected just keep trying..... jade

Mellette SD

Username hidden
(11 posts)
How bout when a free members profile says please have your private pics open when you contact us. Jeeeeeeessssshhhhhh!!!!!!!

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We are the same way. If they don't have pics on their profile or send some with initial email, we just tell them we aren't a match. It really sucks to ask for pics and then have to tell them no.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
I agree with you PJay, it is a bit annoying that people seem to ignore the safety features of this site. That is the reason that the e-mail page tells you to use the mail system here, not you personal e-mail. We have a hard time initiating contact with anyone in our area because most do not have any pics posted, and I have a hard time believing anyone would think people are going to consider meeting someone they have not even seen a picture of! Another thing that gets me is the number of times we have gotten an e-mail from someone saying check out my profile.... only to find that when you go and have a look, all of their pics are marked private and you don't have access to see any of them! Yur (who is done ranting for now)

Frederick MD

Username hidden
(166 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Profile Pictures