Private parties : Swingers Discussion 2215841091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPrivate parties
TOPIC: Private parties
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cockroaches ARE bad......and when they bring in Blattella asahinai in their backpacks, it's even WORSE.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Hey they aint too bad in cereal, gives us some protein and don't cost a nuttin. WE believes in lovin all Gods critters and put them ta use when he provides. Some got in the tator salad last week and damn if the Old Man didn't think I'd specialed up his Mas recipe with Ham.Still aint had the heart to tell him it was Bubbas pet and his youngins. He can be a bear livin wif and all but he gots himself a soft soft for them pets.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5269 posts)
Yeah, I hope yer right. You know how them roaches are, though, once they get in, they're all over the place, getting in your cheetos and such. Unwelcomed varmints act like they own the place!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Honey child don't you worry your purdy little head bout them roachs Bubba gots most of them tamed , theys like family and they ain't likely to eat much with strangers round.

The Missus

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5269 posts)
miz, you ARE gonna fumigate real good, right? I hate when cockroaches find they way into the middle of a good party.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Literally laughing my ass off

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Gubmint in these parts aint worried bout redneck likes we bees, it them big city folk who be all edukated . Iffin ya cant get ya banjo on da bus dont you worry your heart none, da old man gots a gitar and the hound dog aint half bad as a backup . Granny plays a mean hermoanica when she gets her teeth in right too, course them boys perfers she leave em out . We gonna have us a shinding fur sure. I herd tell bout them vag do hicky bobs , cant ford them meself but I been saving lighten bugs and figure I could do myself up right pretty with da there glow stuff they gots on them. Wit no letricity I wants ta be sure them boys cun find me in the dark.

The Missus

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5269 posts)
WOW, a single OP containing no less than 12 examples of satire, observation and commentary taken from my posts over a period of no less then 3 months. From a person I have BLOCKED no less. It's actually a bit creepy.....jus sayin

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
d'ya think they'll let me carry my banjo on the bus? I know them new gubmint reglations are right picky since all them terrists been stirrin things up! OOOO! AN I'm gonna get vaJAZzled! Seen that afore? I think havin sparkles on my va jay jay would look right cute

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
White Lighten ? Oh hell ya I even saves the hot ex con jus fer ya, course iffin ya done right quick Ima gonna get me a piece of em too.

Kibs I sure hope ya rounds up enuf bus fair we gonna have us a party wiff al da perks ! Dem nordenerns aints got nuttin on folk in da south I tell ya what!

The Missus

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5269 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 112   End
TOPIC: Private parties