Private parties : Swingers Discussion 2215841071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPrivate parties
TOPIC: Private parties
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wouldn't that hurt after a while?

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
well hells bells ya'll have ta scuse me fer bein neglectful of this here invit, I done saw all da attention an I done had me a fainting spel. Da Ole man tell it like Is a tention hoe but he aint right in de head so aint no point neber listinin ta him. I gots Pa to stick some of dem crates under da house for 'sport an all so ya'll aint got ta worry bout fallin . The critters all been lectured like so they aims ta behave and Bubba done promised he keep them dar roaches in his room. Whiles I was over ta dat uppity store I picked us up sum Funyons and Tator Sticks. I's figured they goes right nicely with vittles. Da Old man said he gonna round us up some Mud Bugs too. Nows da time to speak up iffin ya gots some favrit music cause I gots ta steal it real slow from the library electronic matchine. I bes so xcited , ya'll jus cant imagine. These folks down these parts aint seen anything this hootie tootie sense them damn norteners wents back ta where day b'long. High flutten city folks make my skin crawl worse den them there chiggers bites I gots all over my backside.

The Missus

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
Did you guys know that a video from our last party was put on youtube?

w ww.youtube.co m/watch?v=I9yHFAAhUq0

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
Ya'll I grewed up right near Chicaga, and I's gonna tells ya that it be too scary for ta liks of us. So many signs tells ya whichever way to go and ya still get losts. I mean if it weren't foe the directions my mamaw gives, aint' nobods finding the way to a party.

'Go down yonder tills ya'll see the wheelhouse and turn thataway. Now, don't worry none iffen you miss the wheelhouse, it aint' been there since old man Whatchadinger got crazy with the shine 20 years back. Anyhoo, go until you see the two biggest bulls ya ever did saw and turn the otherway. Can't miss those bulls don'tcha know since them theres have been there for nearly as I can tell 30 some years. Then when you cross the dried up crik, pass the four singlewides and the fancy doublewide, don'cha know they think they are so damn special, and then look for the ......well, hell, why don'tcha just drop into the back of the Ford and just folla us, just keep your mouth closed cuz the bugs be out by the time were fixing to do."

See, Chicago be too damn difficult for us country folks.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
That yankee varmint is as useless as tits on a bull. Looks like he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6842 posts)
dang, now why'd ya have to go busting the bubble like that? And I actually got flip flops, so's not like I'd be barefoot again! Yep, I clean up rite nice.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
If only someone from Chicago would invite us to a *real* party where we could meet *real* people and have a *real* good time... *sigh*

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
VA, I like when you talk bout yore parts

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
Dayum, girl, you think of everything! Yore so right, why dint I think of that?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
Cheeto smegma is a popular penis garnish down in these here parts.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 112   End
TOPIC: Private parties