Private parties : Swingers Discussion 2215841061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPrivate parties
TOPIC: Private parties
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ah Kibbs, Ima gonna hafta go to the local store and pick up a dozen cans of good ole NC Possum Road Kill in a Can for the party. Even tho it is canned, it is freshly done in Bat Cave, NC. Wonderfully spread upon a saltine and you gots a great a-pi-teaser.

Loving this menu we's gots going!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
VA, I been savin' up some road kill possum in the freezer for a special occasion, maybe I should bring it, too

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I'ma partial to spicy pork rinds!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Yo kibbs check this out... bubba hit a deer with his truck on the way over! Get the smoker goin!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18806 posts)
So proud to be losers...LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
now, kitten, we's gonna set off bombs the day afore the party! You ony got roaches in the food if you want some, no extry charge. HoooooWeeeeeee! It's gonna be a right fine shindig, I betcha! Hey, did anyone sign up to bring them fancy vianny sausages? I think I'm supposen to bring hte moon pies, ain't I?

{hey, y'all, almost got enough busfare saved up!}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
i was in fer da party till ya started talkin bout the cockroaches in da food

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2020 posts)
You all just trip me the fuck out. Just trip me right the fuck out lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
If only someone from Chicago would invite us to a *real* party where we could meet *real* people and have a *real* good time... *sigh*

One of life's big "If Only's" Vabeach.....but sadly...won't happen. There IS a "club" about 95 miles west of Chicago where if you show up with $25 and a bowl of potato salad you are welcomed with open arms. There are about 9 missing teeth per couple and people fuck on plastic sheets...right up the ally of the Cheetos and Dr Pepper crew.....that's about as close as you'd get. Oh wait...most of you are just bored misfits who found a forum to post in, and are not really in the lifestyle anyway Never mind **Smirk

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
hey, VA, I done forgot about all htat! Minds me of some fun party games we can play, tho. Miz, I'm glad you shored up the underpinnins, I'd hate to fall out a hole in hte floor agin! And, hey, I found out kerosene works good on them chiggers....got em all over my butt last time me an Billy Bob was up at the cemetarygettin it coz his momma was home an she don't like me none.{ I TOLE her not to get them corderoy pants and she done got em anyways, aint my fault she caught fire and I laffed at the dum bitch! She's too fat to wear good corderoy}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 112   End
TOPIC: Private parties