Private parties : Swingers Discussion 2215841051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPrivate parties
TOPIC: Private parties
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Missus,

That is the bestest idea for a menu yet. Love to roast me some big fat, pig jowls, and smoke the Pork Chops over a cow pie fire, nothing like a bit o shit to enhance the Pork Chops.

Sophia

P.S. disabilities checks should be in by the 3rd, bring me a big ole bottle of watermelon schapps ifen we wait till then.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I's got ta thinkin, aint sure what zactly sparked me thinkin, sumtime the ole subconscience takes rite over but I spects we fixin ta add Pork Chops and Pig Jowls to da menu iffin ya'll dont mind none.

The Missus

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
'Course that party gonna be aftta the 1st of da month. Once deem food stamps hits and my child support for the 4 youngin I's can aford ta get the shit cleaned outta my nails and all. Plus The Old Man aughts to be released by den.

The Missues

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
Warning: people making quotes that were never said may be closer than they appear.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
Better make sure the house is well ventilated..,or you all might "Die from enzyme depletion" **smirk

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
The best parties are always on the 1st because we can buy everything with our food stamps.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
uh, miz, kin I git an advance on mines? Jest in case I'm a mite shy on my bus fare a'gettin there? Sides, I be loaded down with a mess of vittles

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Sorry ya'll for neglectin ya I been ovr to the jailhouse vistin da Ole Man and grandma. Seems they themsefs in a lick of trouble fer shootin Tator guns off aftar dark and one of them dang ediots done shot a hole rite threw da neighbors bedroom windda. Sense aint neither one of deem fessed up they both had tur spend a few nites as guests at the jail house. We aint sweatin it none cuz likes we always say "let the gubmint takes care us" and they be gettin 3 meals a day and hot water. The hot water bes a real treat and grandma said them pork chops don't taste a lick lik the ones we makes. I reckon them fancy places aint using possem chops . Grandma also gots quite uppidy wearin a matchin outfit , she said she aint looked this purdy since she made herself a weddin dress from an old table cloth back in 1930 . Any who we been figurine dis here party gettin mighty big an gonna be xpensive so we done tol all them single boys they gonna hav ta ante up . We plannin ta soakem bouts 150 bucks a head. Now you single ladies aint gonna pay nuttin , we just expect ya ta be right abligin ta da guests. Now ya couples iffin ya want to be vistin on deem single gals we gonna charge ya 50 bucks. Iffin ya aint gonna use deem why it be just 25. I hopes dat sounds fare ta ya'll . Jus member now this here is biziness and aint nobody nowhere ever throwed as good a party as we done. The Old Man and I's even done took us a crash coarse on it over there in sin city so we knows whats we bee yackin bout.

The Missus

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
Mmmm, dry land fish...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I ain't no veggie-tarian but I's do love me some 'shrooms! Anybody wanna go ahuntin' wif me afore the party gets goin'? No matter what kinda shrooms we find, they'll add all kinds a life to the party!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 112   End
TOPIC: Private parties