Private parties : Swingers Discussion 2215841031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPrivate parties
TOPIC: Private parties
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   31 to 40 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Guys! I found someone new to invite to our party! He'll fit right in!

w ww.thesmokinggun.co m/mugshots/general/funny-faces/funny-faces-355

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19936 posts)
The ghost of Ed McMahon will be along shortly.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19936 posts)
Wohoo Kibs, I's kinda worried though we gots the same letter from them clearing house folks.

I tells ya what iffin we win and ya dont we be ahppy to pay ya way. Now dont get all high flutten it aint cuz ya bes a single female we aint discrimating and we aint buy ya but likes I said earlyer I dos hope ya gonna put out , them boys been oiling the meat just thinkin bouts ya.

Looks right funny with all da cheetoo dust but it is what it is.

The Missus

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
WhooooooWeeeeeeee! Y'all, I just got a letter from that there Publisher Cleerinhouse...they done said I mite already done won! Yippeeee! Geuess I ain't gotta worry bout no bus fare now. An I kin buy all the cheetohs an vittles we can stand for the party......I kin even spring for a whole KEG of Pabst Blue Ribbon, so noboddy gotta worry none about running dry an getting all parched n such. I cain't beleeve my LUCK!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Well I sure bees glad we aint planned our party fer tonight. I done checked and there bees this HUGE and I mean huge shinding our resedent expert is tossing. Why he gots 20 , I said 20 (count um) people gotta to high fluttin gig . Whys we wouldn't aint hav no bodies ta party with with comintishion like that. Theys got homemade vittles from 7 ta gone. Reckon ya' ll mights likes ta know we gots plenty of food and aint planning on running out .

The Missus

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Hey, is them porkchops gonna be fried or cooked on the grill? If they's grilled, I got a new recipe where it bout marinades itself. Would LOVE to try it out.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Hey missus, Wally-boy, my hunkie man done found some good enough mattresses down by the crik. Now mind ya, there be a few stains on them, but sure enough, throw a hefty sack over top and spray with Free-breezes, ones sure to miss them.

Lets us know iffen ya'll be wanting us to cart em down over cuz we been breaken em in with the neighbors on our back porch. Iffen you lay down just right, you can almost cover the spot that looks a lot like a body outline.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
kibblesnbits ...why go to all that trouble...just rent out the last strip club you worked at, charge everyone $5 and a bowl of potato salad, a bag of cheetoes or a two lite of pop, tune the radio to the local country music station, go to Good Will and buy 4 flea infested mattresses to lay out on the floor, and you're all set. In your circles, it would be the lifestyle event of the year :)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Shoooot! Try gettin by down here! I shows up at the gubmint office and they look at me all funny-like. Guess they never heerd spanish with a Gaw-ja accent. But I was tole speakin english was a red flag down here. Did y'all know they have Hooked on Phonics in spanish? It worked for me.

hey, sb, save a can o that there for me to, momma! Prolly couldna used it on them bike clubbers las nite, but it would made me feel a heap better knowin I had it wif me.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I gota job, I be helping sureport gumberment policies. I does my part by eceptin surplus cash to da budgit . They gots dem a use it or lose it polcy and I aims ta help um use it. Aint rite all them high fluten type be givin da gumberment theys paychecks and it just sittin dare. They wants ta urn interst on that there cash well I bes intereste., helps us both out iffin ya know what I means . Aint no jobs here dat pay no more than minmum wage so I figures I bes helping them blue collar types too bys showin dem uppities wes people and wes want ta live uppity too ya know. I gots my grade10 and it aint made a lick of difference !!! Dont worry ya purty little head I be usin it real good like, I buys on sale iffin da cheetos hapen ta bes on sale. Course iffin they aints well I gots to have dem anyways. You uppity types owe me ya knows and I spect take my share. Aint no shame in bein poor and takin wha be offered. Playin da dare system be a full time job I tells ya.

The Missus

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   31 to 40 of 112   End
TOPIC: Private parties