Private parties : Swingers Discussion 2215841011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPrivate parties
TOPIC: Private parties
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ceptin they's gonna wear Confederate flag kinis.

The Missus

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5284 posts)
I already told you! These guys are coming!

w ww.youtube.c om/watch?v=I9yHFAAhUq0

Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo Mexico
Username hidden
(18839 posts)
lmao. I'll bring the jug, sounds like a redneck concert!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Of coz de be moozik,

Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup Little Big Town - On the Pontoon

To start wif

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Is there gonna be some music playin at this here shindig?? Cuz if so I betta get to practisin on my spoons.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
NO kiddin aint no one nowheres who appreciate a shingdig likes they do in the south. Life aint always easy and that makes us appreciate a good time more than some otter folks. We aints all backtowards and lots of us gots teeth but dont got tellin otter folks dat we heres in da south wants ya ll to keeps ya northern asses wheres they belong. Iffin we seems unintelligent it cuz we aint wantin ya high fluten asses in hour state,Keeps ya narow mind ignorance in ya own state. We bees southerners, we bees proud and we aint got da time nor pla This here part of the country lce for you arrogant sumbitches.This here part of da country bees the best kept secret in da world and wes aim ta keep i dat way. I aint born and breed here an aint lived heres long but I gots ta tell ya aint no one got theys uppity shit all in mi face....theys right neighborly in fact and shares they roadkill with us quite regular like.

The Missus

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5284 posts)
lol, VA, she prolly got a kick outta reading this here thread and got excited bout this shindig we's throwin

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
lol ty va

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
For a new forum participant, Allmyteeth seems awfully good at merging with the traffic that is our inside jokes.....

Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo Mexico
Username hidden
(18839 posts)
Thank you Ms. Sav. I know it sucks that I have all my teeth but I promise I will try to fit in and not let my handicap get in the way.

I'm so excited about da partee :) I even went out last nite to try 'n find some fresh road kill. Wouldn ya know erbody already beat me to it. Not a single possum anywhere in sight. So I gots to thinkn...there mite not be any darn possum in these neck of da woods. So I set out to find an armadillo. Darn, I they beat me to dem too! Like momma always used to say...da early bird gets da worm. I better go out sooner tonite cuz I plan on bringin some good vittles to da partee. Since ya'll been so nice and all to include me. :)

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 112   End
TOPIC: Private parties