Private parties : Swingers Discussion 221584
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPrivate parties
TOPIC: Private parties
Created by: savandwin
Original Starting post for this thread:
So the old man and I decided we're gonna toss us a party here at the trailer. I stocked up on Cheetos and Dr Pepper, we gots plenty of milk crates for seating and I gots me some new Daisy Dukes and a cute little ole Tube Top to match my cowboy boots. Since I ain't neber tossed no big party like this I ain't sue what else I need. I done told the fellers they had to bring some Nice Wine iffin they comes around without their old lady and made sure they knew this was an upscale party so they best tuck in their Nascar T shirts.

The Missus

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Somebody askd me ifn I was drivin the other nite and I said "Hell, yeah, I'm drivin! I'm too drunk to walk!"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
awww, shuks, miz Gina, she's ma ride home. Don't make no stank about them teef of hers'n. I promise I'll keep her from puttin on airs n such, makin the rest of us'n feel bad 'n all.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
You all caint come to dis heah partay, cuzzin you all gots all yo teef.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Yea...then you and kibbles can do the dueling banjo song.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Damn. I'll bring the banjo.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Look, I naw erbody bees lookin forward to the cheetos and all. But sum dey might be hard on sum folks gums. I bettur bring along sum pork skins jus in case.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Long's I git em back, that's ma 'good luggig', I kin bring too of em.....wud that hep some? I tries ta be accomomodatin. {I learnt that new fancy word in charm skool!}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I done tried to lells ya ain't no nordeners neber seen a party likes theys tosses here in da South. Iffin we gots rednecks cuz we nos hows ta toss a party from sun up ta sun down nakkid. Dis 'ere party bees grown right fast like iffin anyones gots them sum extra milk crates ken they brings dem along we fixin ta run out of place fur folks to sit they asses down when theys gets tired.

The Missus

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
omg!!!! I gets to see Tommy Chong's illegitimate son sing the Quack like a Duck song?!?!?!???!?!?!?!? I dawnt tank my lil hearts gonna be able to take it.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
they Better let me bring ma banjo on tha bus or I'ma gonna be pissed somethin ritechus!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 112   End
TOPIC: Private parties