Pretty Profiles : Swingers Discussion 431181011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPretty Profiles
TOPIC: Pretty Profiles
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Craig and Zoe,

The new game is way to easy. As simple as it is, pong was much more of a challenge! Great work though, I enjoyed your website and your "you don't know Jack" game too.

Mike & Kathy

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Psssssst.... I put a new game in our tagline today :)

Enjoy!

Craig and Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
<marquee>"Cowgirl & Cowboy looking for fun!"</marquee>

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Nofun,

Are you on a diet or something?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
This is all Greek to me. Oh, wait a minute, I speak Greek and I still don't understand it. Guess our profile will just stay boring because I don't think our MS engineer kid would agree to do it for us. Seriously, can anyone recommend a few MUCH more simple things to add just a touch of spice to ours?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
That is cool. Too bad I don't have the slightest idea what to do with it. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE SAID:

MOST of the tricks/techniques in this thread can be used in a malious manor. I BEG ALL of you who read this thread to carefully consider what you use these tricks for. ALSO, I beg that you immediately report anyone who is using these tricks for anything they really shouldn't be.

While I'm not sure if our webmaster allows us these freedoms or if they are things that were simply overlooked. I'm sure either that way, if people start to abuse these freedoms they will be quickly taken away from all of us.

HAVE FUN! But use your head.

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Ok... after about the 10 millionth email asking how we made our tagline, I figure I'll share some of the tricks that I've discovered you can do on SLS. I can't really TEACH these becasue it would just take to long to explain, but you can still enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Trick #1 ------------------------- Send the following code in an SLS email to yourself and see what happens :)

<object><param name="movie" value="neave_asteroids.swf"><embed src="//java-gaming.com/misc/asteroids/neave_asteroids.swf" width="500" height="375"></embed></object>

Trick #2 ------------------------- Send the following code in an SLS email to yourself and see what happens :) <iframe src="//freq-fest.com" width="100%" height="480" align="center">this didn't work</iframe>

Trick #3 (i'm working on it) ------------------------- I'm tired of typing website address like this: www [dot] website [dot] com So i finally figured out a way to just spell them out: http://www.website.com Now I just have to figure out a way to show the code to do it?! I'm working on that

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
I finally got the background to work but for some reason it changed the font size on some of my profile. I guess it looks alright so it doesn't really matter. I copied and pasted Pen's code into the first box. I just changed yellow to pink is all. Oh well, I don't think I have done half bad as a beginner.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
TOPIC: Pretty Profiles