Pranks and Practical Jokes : Swingers Discussion 42105
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPranks and Practical Jokes
TOPIC: Pranks and Practical Jokes
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
OOH, best "bait and switch" sexual prank I ever played for people looking for easy sex phone or otherwise. It was quite a few years ago. Close girlfriend and I were with our pipe and drum corps for a Highland Games that happened to be in a big Navy and Marine town with lots of people coming in on TAD. One night in our hotel bar these Navy guys are coming on to us when we really just wanted to be left alone. Towards the end of the evening, they buy a bottle of the wine we were drinking, walk to our table, show it to us and coyly drop a room key on our table. We just laughed and said "we'll see". Little bit later....in come two Marines who try to pick us up. We give them the Navy's room key and tell them to meet us in "our" room in half an hour.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Bitsa, that reminds me of what I sometimes did to chat room trolls prowling for phone sex. I'd tell them, sure, I'll do it- call me. Then I'd give them the number to someplace fun, with a fun name. Like, giving them the number for Sing Sing and telling them to ask for Bambi, or the White House switchboard and ask for Laura. Amazing how many of them would PM me back in a few minutes and say that they needed my last name for the receptionist, or that I must have given them a wrong number.

One time, a male friend of mine with whom I was chatting gave me his number to give to a troll. My friend has a gender-neutral first name, so I told the troll to ask for that name. My friend said the reaction when he answered the phone was priceless!

L., who is past all those sophomoric gags, now ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
On the same management retreat I had a female get really drunk and she was coming on to all these hot guys from Levi's who were staying at the same conference center. I bought them and the entire bar a round and placed it on her room charge. Her face when she submitted her expense account to me was priceless.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I had this (married) male subordinate manager who was quite a player and working his way through all my female managers. We were on a weekend management conference and retreat and I paid a woman at the inn desk to leave a message to meet his lady friend at the jacuzzi at 11. My balcony overlooked the jacuzzi and when he arrived for his assignation myself and all the other females came out and bombed him with water balloons.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Pranks and Practical Jokes