Posting 'notes' on other members : Swingers Discussion 48973
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPosting 'notes' on other members
TOPIC: Posting 'notes' on other members
Created by: bootybuddy69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok what ' seems' like a great idea... some how looses it's luster when you are unable to add the note with out having to open up the entire profile.

I am sorry if I am not making any sense. I will try to explain better.

SO.... You want to leave some little 'tidbits' of info about someone you met/chatted with/ or know they have alternate profiles(screen names and such).............I am not trying to ask for too much , but it would be nice if you could add it so it ended up like a pop up , so you don't need to open the profile, to get those notes up. I am not complaining.. as I appreciate that the note section is there at all, just wondering if anyone else would think this way would be better. Probably would be a pain in the arse for tech , so it will never come to pass, just wanted to know if others shared my opinion/idea.

Mrs. Booty... who is now slipping off to the other side of the room to await the barrage of yelling.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Techie had a blonde momento......

See its not just us anymore....

Sorry couldn't resist...

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
mesquitecouple69 is correct. You can leave a note on a profile without having to open up the profile. I did not realize those links were listed outside the profile.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Mesquite : That is why we use them also...... Mr Booty has a terrible time remembering who we have looked at before or chatted with. This way we can leave notes to 'refresh' his memory ( because if I tell him.. "Yeah, remember I told you ....." he always looks at me like I am from mars............As though I never said it before LOL. Helps ease the confusion.

Mrs. Booty.... the one with the memory of an elephant. LOL

Mount Carmel PA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
Damn... we've never used that feature... wonder what and or if anyone has notes on us....

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(366 posts)
I would loose that game! I would want to re-stick the post-it everywhere! Thus no sticky on the post-it... maybe!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
That DOES sound like it could be a fun game. humm will need to work on the details LOL

Mount Carmel PA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
Is there a way to search for only couples you have put notes on?

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Sounds like an interesting game.....

Funny icebreaker....

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Not really a problem..... Just another quest on time management LOL

I am not complaining LOL... I don't want to give off that impression....I am just inquisitive .

I didn't think it would be a 'plausible idea', but since it had crossed my mind , I was just inquiring. No harm, no foul.

Thanks

Mount Carmel PA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
I think bootybuddy69 means that they want to be able to leave a note on a profile without having to open the profile and click on "Note".

If we put everything outside the profile that members want outside the profile, the profiles would be turned "inside out" and the userlists would become very cluttered.

I think the idea is that you would not be able to leave a note on a profile until you have opened the profile and read it, so no reason for the "Note" link to be listed outside the profile.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(1474 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Posting 'notes' on other members