Poor Photos : Swingers Discussion 42690
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPoor Photos
TOPIC: Poor Photos
Created by: MeetAndPlay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have yet to meet a couple - or a single, for that matter - whose appeal to us was because of a dick pic or a pussy pic. We have those at home. We're looking for couples who are intelligent, have positive attitudes, who have a good sense of humor, who don't take themselves too seriously, who are playful and fun-loving. Can't tell any of that from a crotch shot, blurry or otherwise. If they have all that and have attractive faces and at least mediocre bodies, we'll take a chance that they have a dick and a pussy that look pretty much like every other dick and pussy we've ever seen.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
RRNM, we had a great one last week. For starters we believe they, especially he, was considerably older than what they stated. But the best part, his dick was a very poor cut and paste job in the photo!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I absolutely love it when I get an email from someone who hasn't yet opened up their private pictures, and they send me a pale purple overexposed blurry penis. That's my favorite (SMACK) Oh wait, that's the OPPOSITE of what I love. The actual thing I prefer is when we get well thought out, intelligent and coherent messages from hot people who have lots of pics which tell me that they are hot. That's what I actually like. The pale purple overexposed blurry penises actually don't do much for either of us at all. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(80 posts)
That's fine...we've been doing that with yours for awhile now.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
as long as you pay back

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Oh, okay. Can you loan me the $3?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I have to say that I have been straining my eyes a lot more now since there seems to be an increase in blurry photos that people are taking and posting on their profile. I wont (and cant) name names but just do a general search and take a look at the these terrible quality photos. I know not everyone has a scanner or digital camera, but please, pay the extra $3 for a photo cd when you get your next pictures developed or something.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
X they want to look at you more and more. I would ask for more great pictures! The ones that get to us are those that have pictures and you have to guess which picture best represents them today.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We run into that a lot. The other one that we don't like is people who write and say they have interest but have no face pics and didn't open their private ones. We cant tell from a short email and just body shots if we are going to be interested or not.

Here is my biggest problem though. We have pics posted everywhere and on each and every one of our profiles. Including AOL and Yahoo. The thing that gets me are the people that still want you to send them a pic. I don't understand that one. The pics are already there for you to see why do you need a copy. I think its funny too when they get mad that you won't send your pic when they can already see what you look like. GRRRRRR

LOL Kisses

Zoe and Craig

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Our pics are as good as we can take with the cheap 35mm cam we have. This will be corrected soon. Was hopin santa would bring us a digital, but it didn't quite work out that way. Any volanteers to help us with pics?

Mike who is still tryin to wriggle into the 20th century

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Poor Photos