Political playmates can that be : Swingers Discussion 2190481086
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPolitical playmates can that be
TOPIC: Political playmates can that be
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   86 to 89 of 89 
User Details are only visible to members.
Those were the details for the most part.

Have you ever gotten cozy with someone from the Democratic side..

VA, totally agree about avoiding anyone that takes things that serious even into their private lives.. BORING!!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8003 posts)
Some of our best lifestyle friends are of completely opposite political viewpoints. I don't mind at all. Some we talk or debate with, some we just agree to disagree. If someone is so unable to understand how people can feel differently about things then we don't want to be their friends anyway.

As for people in DC..... I always feel fucked whenever we go to K street. We'll be there for a deposition in a couple of weeks arrrrghhhh.... the bar on the roof of the W hotel is an interesting place to go though. I don't bother asking who's of what political persuasion.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18779 posts)
Care to elaborate further? Details?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8003 posts)
SED got me to thinking, which is seriously dangerous business.

I've lost control of my mental faculties a few times and have been chased all over the place for even thinking about posting there. Durrrr, not a fun place to venture into especially if you intend to actually debate anything.

So here's the meat of my post.. Aside from SED, who else besides her has met someone in politics and just had to fuck them? Even better, is it even possible for two posters glued to opposite extremist political views to even be attracted to one another?

IMHO SED is the exception to the rule, and I applaud her but was this person tooting the same trumpet or was it someone you just could not agree with?

Opposites have been known to attract..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8003 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   86 to 89 of 89 
TOPIC: Political playmates can that be