Political playmates can that be : Swingers Discussion 2190481041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPolitical playmates can that be
TOPIC: Political playmates can that be
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
oh hello salty goodness..

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I would say a majority of time different political beliefs is a turn on. I've encountered a lot of people that walk on the other side of the line of me and it actually gets them excited, like they are being naughty just thinking about the idea.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Oh dahlin' your dimension is a perfectmatch in my 'box' ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16417 posts)
{-one demonsial selfish flirty airhead.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
M

I have a dimension for you

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16945 posts)
I communicate with several political forums participants outside if SLS. Several of them are liberals. I enjoy our chats immensely.

Everything has its time and place, just as VA described, if all that the person does is yammer incessantly about one topic only, I grow tired of them and just stop communicating with them. I enjoy people that have many dimensions.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16417 posts)
oh don't worry Sed I have no intention of ever posting in there again, so you don't have to worry that I'm going to try my mindless flirting in that area again. Flirt free zone. I don't even bother to read that section of the forum anymore.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
The truth be told, and probably only a few of the old-timers will understand this, is that participation in the Open forum has caused more drama and stress in real life than anything that's occurred in the political threads.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16945 posts)
Actually, as a general statement....

Most people we know fall into one of two categories. I'll pick extreme examples to accentuate the differences.

There's the Brazilian chick from NYC that I banged on New Year's Eve 10 minutes after meeting her. And there's my ongoing good friend who I been on-and-off with for years, but always in touch and I think the world of her.

I have never discussed politics with either of them. For all I know, NYE girl is a Nazi. I have absolutely no clue. My good friend - we simply don't discuss politics. I have no clue where she stands either.

I do have a few lifestyle friends I discuss politics with, and their opinions vary. Most can have respectful discussions and I enjoy debating with them. A few are really "out there" and I just don't want to talk about politics with them.

By "out there" I mean they are either extreme "Bush was behind 9/11" types, or "Obama is a Kenyan communist who is going to turn the country Muslim". Both of these kind of nitwits are not interesting to talk to.

If they abide by my lack of engaging them in politics, well, I might still fuck them if they're fun. If they constantly "go there", though, then we can't remain friends. It's annoying.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
I always appreciated PG's flirting in the political threads. Unfortunately my brain just doesn't switch gears fast enough.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16945 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 89   End
TOPIC: Political playmates can that be