Political playmates can that be : Swingers Discussion 2190481021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPolitical playmates can that be
TOPIC: Political playmates can that be
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sb do you think elected officials should impose thier morality on others ? before you deleted the post, you said your morality is no-body's business but you own so why not surmise you wouldn't support a parity that butts into your personal life ? What issues over ride legislating morality ? My whole point is that government should stay out of the bedroom and i think it's foolish to support a party that doesn't agree with that.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
"Believe it or not, I barely ever talk politics when not on-line, or at the gun club"

But do you talk sex at the gun club? I just got the image of you standing behind me talking me through firing my pistol at a gun range. Ok it wasn't just an image, it turned quickly into a full blown fantasy, in which the actual pistol never got fired, but there was an explosion involved...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
"When it comes to sex, I am a member of the 'independent party'. I believe that Politics/Organized Religion should be discussed independently of my bed. I fully support Separation of the Church/State/Politics from Consenting Adult Sex Acts. "

Where is the like button for this comment? SB as usual summed up very neatly what I was rambling about.

Of course I could use the excuse that my rambling was because I was distracted by fantasizing about doing consensual adult sex acts with Van, but then that would go to further prove the point that I tend to think about sex a lot, specially when on this site.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
sb i get it . our morality is our business as well and that's precisely why we would never vote for a conservative as they legislate morality and impose thier morals on others. You definitly don't sound like a right winger and we are thankful for that. Show me a right wing swinger and I'll show you a self loather.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
"bust a nut"

hahaha

My best friend (vanilla) uses that term all the time.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
"I haven't had an "Allah be Praised" yet. It'll certainly catch me off guard if it happens."

I scream this every time I bust a nut. I also make sure that my wang is pointing towards the qibla before unloading my fishies all over the place.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
l if one supports the separation of the church and state they are definitly a lib.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
sb, I reread you post and it looks like you are already on board and wouldn't support the right on matters in the bedroom and to that i say Bravo !!!

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
"if politics comes up. But generally that is not a topic that comes up for us during conversations with possible swing partners. "

Believe it or not, I barely ever talk politics when not on-line, or at the gun club.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
sb, how do you feel about a political party that wants to legislate morality?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 89   End
TOPIC: Political playmates can that be