Political playmates can that be : Swingers Discussion 219048
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPolitical playmates can that be
TOPIC: Political playmates can that be
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
SED got me to thinking, which is seriously dangerous business.

I've lost control of my mental faculties a few times and have been chased all over the place for even thinking about posting there. Durrrr, not a fun place to venture into especially if you intend to actually debate anything.

So here's the meat of my post.. Aside from SED, who else besides her has met someone in politics and just had to fuck them? Even better, is it even possible for two posters glued to opposite extremist political views to even be attracted to one another?

IMHO SED is the exception to the rule, and I applaud her but was this person tooting the same trumpet or was it someone you just could not agree with?

Opposites have been known to attract..

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Very strange. I just clicked on my own profile and it says I was last online 31 days ago. I must be in some Twilight Zone.

This site has so many software anomalies that it should be used as teaching material in universities' debugging courses.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10926 posts)
I think if you log on from your phone it doesn't show you as logging in. One of the SM's I message with emails me a couple of times a week and it shows he hasn't been on line in over a month.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Weird.

Any chance logging on via an iPhone or "non computer" doesn't "count"?

I know when we read emails on the Mrs. iPhone, they remain "unread" until we open them on a computer.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19401 posts)
VB, they posted a few days ago. Maybe they've had Privacy On? -- for 29 days.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
kibbles don't like it? don't read it.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
"How can someone who has posted recently have "last online 29 days ago" appearing on their profile? "

It takes one day for that to update, I think. So if until today they hadn't been on in X days, it'll read that (and even count up one more) until tomorrow.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19401 posts)
How can someone who has posted recently have "last online 29 days ago" appearing on their profile?

It doesn't make much sense to me to argue in bed about sports, religion, or politics. But there are those who go there, and so we'd prefer to have similar feelings about things.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Thankew, knb!

And yes perf, we HAVE seen some drama in the Open Forum....

And mr VA, I can be vacuous but just not a yellow stick figure and I might have a chance? Well, duh... Which way is Virginia from here?

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Gusher, you've made your statement. If there's not anything else you can say, then move on. You're not adding anything new or of value to this discussion.

It's kinda like eating the same leftovers for a week....gets old after a while.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Can't think of anything than a bigger turn off than swinging with folks that support a party that is run by religious zealots and uptight assholes that want to force their morals on others. Right wingers are as unsexy as it gets.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 89   End
TOPIC: Political playmates can that be