Plato's Retreat the song and speaking of songs : Swingers Discussion 42642
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPlato's Retreat the song and speaking of songs
TOPIC: Plato's Retreat the song and speaking of songs
Created by: bbcalicpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm sure many of you lifestylers remember in the 70s to the mid 80s (I believe, correct me if I am wrong) Manhattan had a great lifestyle club called Plato's Retreat. In the height of the disco era a song was made about it called (of course) "Plato's Retreat". The song was made by a guy named Joe Thomas, I have a copy but it's not a great copy and I'd like to have a better copy to have for some of my lifestyle events and for traveling hell and to put in the iPOD.

So I have two questions, does anyone have a clear copy of the song AND what OTHER lifestyle songs are out there, past and present?

One Love, Darren of BBCaliCpl

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a big fan of Michael Franks. However, I am not looking for just basic "sexy" songs. I am looking for songs that actually are about the lifestyle and/or swingers. Quincy Jones' "Soul Bossa Nova" (later known as "Theme from Austin Powers") or even Ludacris' Soul Bossa Nova looped "Number One Spot" doesn't count :)

Best, Darren of BBCaliCpl

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm sure many of you lifestylers remember in the 70s to the mid 80s (I believe, correct me if I am wrong) Manhattan had a great lifestyle club called Plato's Retreat. In the height of the disco era a song was made about it called (of course) "Plato's Retreat". The song was made by a guy named Joe Thomas, I have a copy but it's not a great copy and I'd like to have a better copy to have for some of my lifestyle events and for traveling hell and to put in the iPOD.

So I have two questions, does anyone have a clear copy of the song AND what OTHER lifestyle songs are out there, past and present?

One Love, Darren of BBCaliCpl

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Plato's Retreat the song and speaking of songs