Plans for the holiday weekend : Swingers Discussion 46725
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPlans for the holiday weekend
TOPIC: Plans for the holiday weekend
Created by: couplelookingPA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Saturday was our family 4th of July party; Sunday, we had special friends over; Monday, went to Avalon. I am worn out!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
And Cashtown is awfully close to The Cottage! LOL I don't suppose it existed as a swing club when the Army of Northern Virginia came through in 1863 .

Speaking of reenactments, when we lived in Montgomery, AL for a few years we visited a LOT of Civil War historic sites from Shiloh in TN to Vicksburg, MS to Chattanooga, etc. Even a reenactment of the cavalry "Battle of Selma" every year.

One hot summer weekend we decided to go see the reenactment of the Andersonville Prison Camp in SW Georgia. It was so hot, as southern summer days often are, that Mrs. Valovers wore just a skimpy sun dress and flipflops. She was showing a lot of leg and a lot of cleavage.

Anyway, two of the "Confederate guards" at the camp decided to have some fun with Mrs. Valovers. It seems that in those days, any woman showing any skin below the Adam's apple while it was still daylight out was considered to be a "woman of the streets." Well, anyway, these 2 reenactors came up to us, and each took Mrs. Valovers by an arm and started waltzing her off for some fun!!!! LOL

We weren't in the lifestyle at the time or she might have seen just how far they were willing to take the joke!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Mrs. Valovers is 500 miles away at her mother's 90th birthday party. I'm home alone all weekend, and even until Thursday night.

I did a pile of ironing, ran a load of laundry, folded the clothes & towels and put them away. Really exciting, huh?

Then I did what has become our usual 4th of July ritual - I put on the video of the movie "Gettysburg" and watched the whole thing. The REAL battle of Gettysburg was July 1, 2 and 3 of 1863, so it's an appropriate thing to watch at this time of year.

This year, like every year, there are a zillion Civil War re-enactors at Gettysburg. It's a great National Battlefield to visit, but we stay away during the re-enactments because it's just too crowded.

Some day, though, we may go up early and get a room for a few days, watch the re-enactments during the day, and visit The Cottage at night for some lifestyle fun.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Do a little bit of fishin...chill out in the boat for a while....grill out on the porch...suck down a few cold ones."

pacpl, Mrs. Valovers said she can tolerate the fishing, but she'd much prefer to suck some HOT ones!!!

Enjoy your holiday!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Do a little bit of fishin...chill out in the boat for a while....grill out on the porch...suck down a few cold ones...stuff our pie holes with some killer food...sit in the nice cold A/C....do absolutely NOTHING!!!!! A well deserved break from the hectic reality they call life!

Washington PA
Username hidden
(199 posts)
HeHeHe, Playin in the mud.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
SandJ, We'll swap yas some naked masonry pics for naked paintin pics, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Just got back last night from a little road trip which included an overnight in Orlando to meet Jaidawn then on to Tampa for more fun. Lots of household projects today (Sunday). Then kayaking tomorrow morning, afternoon strolling about the ancient city, patriotic concert in the old Spanish Plaza followed by fireworks over the Mantanzas River along with the reinactors firing cannons and muskets from the Castillo de San Marcos.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We just got back from our trip to Disney World so I doubt we will go any where. We have had enough of those crazy drivers. LOL We can't do our own fireworks because it has been so dry.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
Susan, why don't you just take a shower after the painting and come visit me. I can think of some things more fun to do in the nude than paint!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Plans for the holiday weekend