Pin ups : Swingers Discussion 212024101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPin ups
TOPIC: Pin ups
Created by: FresFunCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am treating my hubby, and getting a pin up photoshoot done of me for him. Can't decide if I want to go full on rockabilly look, or keep it softer. His anyone else done any sexy pin up or boudior photo shoots with a professional? Any advice?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I never had a profeesional but husband took my photo,s was in LEG -SHOW HUSTLER beaver hunt !!!

Weirton WV
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I missed my consult with the photographer! Have to reschedule. Will take some ourselves...lord knows I have the outfits!

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Here's one I really like.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
The nice thing about professionals is that they understand lighting, poses, and, have mastered modern editing tools. They should be able to get that polished studio pinup look you're seeking even though you're not a professional model. Make sure that you communicate what you're trying to achieve and don't be shy about the sexual side. You're paying good money. But don't give up trying to take pics of your own with varied settings. We take our own photos and today's cameras and simple photo editing software can really improve the results.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
We went to a pin-up party last weekend. I was hoping to have the pics approved by now... :(

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Dig the pics PG! I do pin up hair for myself and clients. Since I got the new boobies, I'm going for the cheesecake type too. Doing a little sailor thing, and probably some vintage lingerie...super excited!

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Pandora gets hers done about twice a year.

Personally I like the cheesecake type (like the one at left)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
opened our pics to you so you can see some of the pinups I've done.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I do pin up hair all the time, and it's been years since I modeled...used to when I was younger. But hubby may turn one into a tattoo. So want it to turn out good. Was gonna use his motorcycle, but since its supposed to be a surprise...that's not gonna work.

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
I have plus I do pinup modeling. Usually you get a few outfit changes so you can do a bit of each.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Pin ups