Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Piercings
TOPIC: Piercings
Created by: dscouple2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey, LnN my local pierce shop told me to carry around a spray bottle of listerine for my tongue piercing. Ive never heard or seen that anywhere else. It didnt swell and healed within the week but when i change the barbell (too early) i pushed scar tissue out of the inside of my tongue. Ah, same thing with the lip piercing so i guess they arent related. So I think thats a good idea. Anyone thinking of getting your tw*t done it depends on your anatomy on whether you can have it done at all. If I could go back in time id get it vertical. Triangle. Can you have both? Also, nipple piercings seem to make the nipple bigger. Anyone else had this experience??? Mrs ahem

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
First you should try to avoid getting pierced with surgical steel. Not everyone has a reaction to it but more people react to that then anything else. 2nd for aftercare you should ALWAYS get pierced with a ring rather than a barbell for better cleaning.

As for where to get body jewelry, give this place a call: http://www.ronrotatori.com/body_jewelry.htm They make their own metals which are low in nickle content.

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
With all peircings including tongue piercing the pain is all relative. With proper aftercare you can keep the swelling to a minimum. You may want to inquire with your piercer if they use a surgical grade needle (3 sided) which will ease the pain of the actual piercing because the needle is sharper.

And not to beat a dead horse but make sure the facility is clean and the piercer is competent. Just because the piercer is licensed don't mean they know what they are doing. So If you see the piercer touch any tool with their bare hands... LEAVE. Body piercing is the leading spreader of the Hepatitis B Virus. Have I freaked you out yet? Don't be... body piercing is safe when done by those who are careful.

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
You don't know the half of it... from my original post: "For reasons I'm not 100% comfortable disclosing in the open forums, I know A LOT about this subject"

Craig (and Zoe)

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Ahhhhhhh!! My eyes! My eyes! I can't belive some of the stuff I'm reading. For reasons I'm not 100% comfortable disclosing in the open forums, I know A LOT about this subject.

If you'd like to find some good information about Body Piercing in general check out this website:

http://www.primal-urge.com

And if your in PA, NJ, NY, MD or FL it's well worth the trip to get pierced in one of their studios as they are the first and may still be the ONLY OSHA regulated piercing facilities in the U.S.

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
The most functional piercing I have is called a triangle, it goes deeply under the clit and pushes up against it with every stroke. cum-cum-cum. Be careful who does the piercing. Chrome Gardens in Gettysburg,Pa. are pro's.

Littlestown PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
each person who does pircings will tell you different,how can this be??Suzy was pierced . they said no sex for 2 weeks I was pierced and they saud no sex for 4 days,.That was the roughest 4 days of my life. Suzys nipple piercings. well a sports bra was her best friend I was her worst enemy as I am always touching her tits. Sje was healed also in 3 weeks . I think it is due to how you treat the peircing after its been done.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
anyone up for a swing in the gulf? weg............

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
The piercer told me not to have sex for six weeks but I only waited a couple of days. The best thing to use for cleaning piercings is sea salt.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18045 posts)
I believe that the piercer told me something like 3 weeks healing time. I was playing with mine by the end of that night LOL and it healed just fine. Get a good anti bacterial soap and make sure to give it a thorough cleaning daily and you should be good to go... Tight jeans didn't seem to slow down my healing process at all!!

Good luck to you and enjoy!

Ella

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Piercings