Piercings : Swingers Discussion 214330101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPiercings
TOPIC: Piercings
Created by: toptim100
Original Starting post for this thread:
Other than earrings, who here has pierced body parts?
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not judgemental period! It would be a cold day in hell before the male half of this couple would get a Prince Albert piercing. They look ugly and painful to me. Maybe that makes me a sissy....so be it. _------------ Now for the male opinion on female piercing ......why mess with perfection? You ladies are beautiful. --------- Second opinion from the female half: I have two girl friends that had complications. One navel piercing abscessed and nearly killed her. She was open and had to be brided for weeks along with major doses of antibiotic. The second friend had her nipples done. One got infected. That breast gave her hell. When it finally healed it was scared and is disfigured. Is the chance worth it? Not to me. As my hubby said, why mess with your natural?

If you do piercing, please be super careful and good luck.

Mission TX

Username hidden
(1007 posts)
I've had a vertical hood piercing for several years. Highly recommend!

Murfreesboro TN

Username hidden
(6 posts)
She had a pretty good experience. The number one thing she says about it though...CLEANLINESS!

The cleaning of the areola before. How clean is the person doing the piercing. How clean is the shop in general...

And then keep it realllllllllly clean afterwards. Religiously. Unlike your ears, your boobs are covered up most of the day and sweat can cause all kinds of nasty things to happen.

Other than that, it was painful but not unbearable and it's heightened her sensitivity to nearly orgasmic levels.

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
Nose

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
I've been thinking about getting my nipples pierced for some time now. I keep getting contradictory advice! Help!!!! What has her experience been with nipple piercing?

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Pandora has both nipples pierced, her belly button, and a little nose stud, plus all the usual ear stuff. Tattoo's on her calf and ankle and a back piece.

I've just got a single tattoo (currently) between the shoulder blades on my back. Nothing pierced (she's hounding me to get my nipples done tho...)

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
I ALMOST got my navel pierced this weekend. Been thinking about it for a while. Unfortunately, the piercing artist said I would have to wait for my scar to heal a couple more months before she would feel comfortable attempting it. Shame, too, I had a REALLY pretty piece of jewelry picked out for it.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9975 posts)
ms lc has her tongue pierced. love it.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
No tats...no piercings except her ears.

Mission TX

Username hidden
(1007 posts)
I have so much to learn {I had to look that up!}

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9975 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Piercings