Pictures : Swingers Discussion 215479
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPictures
TOPIC: Pictures
Created by: vleather4
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone else tried to download a picture that didn't show tits, ass, or privates but it was in lignerie and it wasn't approved? I tried to get some pictures up that were a little more sexy than our fishing pics and have been denied everytime. Yet, I see pics all the time of boobs, butt-cracks, and etc. So, what is the deal???

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey LW. Some people kidnapped me and forced me to endure several weeks in this dreaded place they called the real world. Horrors.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"a little more sexy than our fishing pics"

Wait. There's something sexier than a big fish?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I guess that violates the bestiality clause.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
Exactly, thus my recommendations about the photos with the Bass between the butt cheeks!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16470 posts)
If I was a fish fucker, I'd definitely hit you up! You have some pretty fine BBF there (big, beautiful fish)!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Gina,

You should see some of the men in my gym and the FB group that I joined. Amazing dedication, amazing appreciation and respect of their bodies.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16470 posts)
you probably have pics in the background of your children, if you have children, or a logo, or something in the background of your photos that is objectionable. I tell people ALL THE TIME to look at your surroundings. If you're on a beach taking a pic (even fully clothed), it cannot show children in the background. I approve public pics, and I wish I could just add little notes to the ones I approve and disapprove.

omg, Sed, I so very much wanted to show you a dood you'd have loved. Too bad the pics don't come w/ profile names for approval. Wow.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
You can try getting naked and taking a photo squeezing the bass with your breasts...or with your butt cheeks...I don't see why they wouldn't put that through...

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16470 posts)
It depends on the content of the picture. Sometimes its something in the background, sometimes it's just something as silly as a logo on a shirt.

Check your photos for anything that /might/ be considered a violation of the rules and try again. I'd recommend one at a time. Sometimes they kick out the whole set for one with an issue.

I went through a hella rough time getting some pictures uploaded for a month and then it went smooth as silk.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Has anyone else tried to download a picture that didn't show tits, ass, or privates but it was in lignerie and it wasn't approved? I tried to get some pictures up that were a little more sexy than our fishing pics and have been denied everytime. Yet, I see pics all the time of boobs, butt-cracks, and etc. So, what is the deal???

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Pictures