Pet Stories : Swingers Discussion 45118
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Stories
TOPIC: Pet Stories
Created by: couplelookingPA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Send in a ferret! Pussy will come out one way or another.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Pussy just runs & hides when it sees nofun! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
In my college days I rented an apartment. For reasons that escape me, I decided to get a kitten. It got named either "megalos skilos" or just "cat", I don't remember. Anyway, the apartment was 4 rooms in a straight line and the floors were wooden (not carpetted). One night I heard some strange sounds and sat up to find out what was going on. This kitten was in this frenzied fit of running from one end of the apartment to the other. You'd hear a thadump-thadump-thadump-pah-pah-pah - THUD! The another thatdump-thadump-thadump...thadump-pah-pah-pah - THUD! The kitten was running from one end of the apartment to the other, sliding on the waxed wood floor (trying to stop) and hitting the walls.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
we had a condo with a loft. The two of us were in the loft watching TV, the cat sleeping beside my char. As I stood up and stretched, this startled the cat. In a panic it bolted. It shot thru the rails of the loft and was running like a cartoon character in mid air. The cat landed on the couch in the living room, looking up to the loft trying to figure out what happened. We still laugh about it 20 years later.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
Oh, yes, we'll still come to visit. If the pussy is too smartassed for my taste, we'll ask Rufus to fill in. He doesn't seem to care about personalities much. Only once did I ever see him lift his leg on his date and walk away.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
So does that mean you won't be coming to visit?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
<<Nothing like a smart ass cat.>>

You got THAT right. Nothing worse than a smartass pussy!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Bump! Thanks to Poly, I recently started growing orchids. They're doing pretty well but my girl kitty thinks they taste wonderful. Very bad for both orchid and kitty. So I decide to get her a pot of kitty grass to chew instead. I place it somewhat near her favorite orchid. She waited until she knew I was watching her, walked over to the grass pot and swatted it over then jumped up and bit into the orchid. Nothing like a smart ass cat.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
He forgot to think "outside the box." ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
LMAO I am still trying to figure out how he thought shitting in a litter box would be a funny joke!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Pet Stories