Pet Peeves Posts Purged : Swingers Discussion 38401
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Peeves Posts Purged
TOPIC: Pet Peeves Posts Purged
Created by: NJCcoast2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, we made it all the way in the new year of 2005 to January 7 before getting our 1st stupid e-mail.

A couple wrote that they "enjoyed the pictures they could see, but could they see the rest?"

Naturally, they had no pictures at all on their profile!!!!!

We replied "We are glad you enjoyed the pictures on our profile, but since you have no pictures at all on your profile, we decline your request."

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
some couple that sends you email with no pics but demands that you send more pics to them so they can make up their mind. With little information on their profile.send us something so that we can see if we are interested at all.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Jim,

Me either!!!!! That is agreeing with you!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Public schools sure have changed. When I was a kid, there was a paddle with several quarter-sized holes in it hanging on the wall in every classroom, and teachers sometimes USED it!!!

My parents always told me that if I ever got paddled at school, I would get it again when I got home! I knew I had better behave myself.

Nowadays, parents bitch & moan if the teacher looks cross-eyed at their adorable little hellions. If teacher tries to keep discipline, kids complain at home about what a bitch teacher is. If teacher tries to encourage LEARNING (Heaven forbid!) and assigns WORK, kids bitch at home about what an awful slave driver teacher is.

Instead of backing the school, the parents then go bitch to the principal, and if that doesn't make teacher quit trying to get Little Johnny to behave or asking him to do WORK and LEARN something, then they go to the Superintendent.

Superintendent and principal then go to teacher and say "Now, now, we can't expect all these little Johnnies to behave and you can't be giving them so much work to do or we'll NEVER get a school budget passed!"

Results are obvious. The performance of kids today on any standards of learning scale are not nearly what they used to be, nor do American kids compare favorably with kids around the world, whereas they used to lead the world.

The odd thing is, parents really do wish their kids would get a good education, but they don't back up standards of excellence in the schools or vote to pass school budgets. Go figure!

That's one of MY pet peeves, and it's based on personal experience in the (thank God!) brief period during which I taught in public schools!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Well it looks like the new pet peeves thread that was begun has bitten the dust (at least we couldn't find it) so we'll post ours here:

municipalities that spread so much bloody road salt that it looks like you're driving through the dust bowl. We hasd a nice clean car before going to the Post Office.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8935 posts)
my pet peeve:profiles or people who say the male has the fun and the woman is just there.Cmon if its not fun for you its no fun for her,You have to make it fun for the female its not HER JOB to make it fun for you.Its suppose to be everyone making it fun for everyone else so do what your suppose to and it will be fun. As soon as I read that, it tells me that your no fun,not creative or daring to color outside the lines and you expect the lady to be the one who has to do whatever to make it so damn exciting for you.Time to come off the couch and enjoy what your doing so the other lady can also enjoy the action.Always a no to this kind of profile!!!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We still love ya Carrie even though we noticed that, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8935 posts)
LOL I just realized I posted the pet peeve in the wrong topic. Oh well, guess I was having a blonde moment.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Central,

They won't get what they want without saying what it is they want. I am not going to assume that they want to meet so they get no reply at all.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Maybe they're shy Carrie, LOL. We get those all the time.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8935 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeves Posts Purged