Pet Peeve 2013 : Swingers Discussion 2179051092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Peeve 2013
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 397   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like Ben just fine- he was great in The Sum Of All Fears, Armageddon, and Jersey Girl. And no, don't care what the critics thought of those films. I like what I like.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
dudes may not dig either actor, but BACKOFF, jackoffs~ both are good actors and both are plenty worth watching for other reasons, too

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
well, not a fan of Ben, but he is a pretty good actor. but batman??? is he gonna cry? there was a stretch of movies that he cried like a biatch. I tell you what... his bro is very good.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
Ben is an awful actor. Daredevil was a rancid film. What could possibly make them think he would do anything but suck in this film?

Aside from the fact we don't need another Batman movie, the only way they could make a worse casting decision would be if they got Keanu Reeves (the second worst actor in Hollywood) to do it.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I had to share what my youngest son posted on FB this morning regarding Ben. I laughed and hope you will too. For the record for almost a year he swore he was Batman and never took his "cape" off.

"When I was a little kid, I used to cut up my mom's black skirts, tie them around my neck and pretend they were a cape, all while pretending to be Batman. When I started getting older, watching all these manly men playing the role, my hopes and dreams of ever becoming the Dark Knight slowly dissipated because, lets face it, I'm not that macho. But tonight, that has all changed! With the announcement that Ben Affleck is now going to take on the role of Bruce Wayne, I have been given renewed hope that us sissy boys, too, may someday grow up to be such a devout hero and cultural icon!"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Yeah, I have NO problem with seeing Afleck as the Caped Crusader

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Ben Affleck will be the new Batman.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
PP - Kohl's Dept. Store repeatedly, all year long, advertises "Lowest Prices of the Season" sales. It's hard to get excited about "sales" or to believe the event is something special if it is happening all the time.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
OK, but picture this...

A beached whale humping a decaying walrus.

Yeah, sometimes it's like that.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
fuck ,blowing your nose is worse. at least is fun watching people have fun. but blowing their nose?.... don't think so my friendo

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 397   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013