Pet Peeve 2013 : Swingers Discussion 2179051081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Peeve 2013
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 397   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I suppose if you slow down as you go by, they could open the door and drop and roll

if I'm writing very informally, there's several things I type more the way they sound when I say it informally, rather than the way they're truly spelled or when I have to speak more properly.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
cpl, that is really common in my area, unfortunately.

Another local phrase here is that people say they will "go by" a destination instead of "visit" or "stop in". To me, as a non-native to the area, go by means you'll be passing without stopping.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
PP: People who use "of" instead of "have."

Example: "I should of gone to that party."

I just read a profile that must have made this mistake at least 10 times.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Jack was AWESOME! "wait til they get a load of ME!"

Out of no more than mere curiosity: why is Affleck a "douche" in your opinion, T? I'm not trying to stir the pot, I really thought he was almost universally thought of as a "nice guy", so "douche" surprised me.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I don't watch movies because someone attractive is in them.

Megan Fox is hot as hell, but I wouldn't pay 50 cents to see one of her films.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
He did, which is a testament to how great he was because Keaton was also excellent.

It's a shame that the several sequels that came after it were just absolute crap and horribly miscast for the most part and were just money grabs more than anything else.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
I thought Jack Nicholson "stole the show" from Michael Keaton. Just my opinion.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"I remember my reaction when it was announced that Michael Keaton was cast as Batman in the first movie: "OMG, 'Mr. Mom' is going to play 'Batman'?!?!?" and it was well cast."

This was the thought everyone had when Keaton was given the part. lol But yeah, he ended up pulling it off quite nicely. The thing you have to remember is that they're looking for someone to play a convincing Bruce Wayne, not Batman. Batman is easy to play. You put on a costume and don't say much. Pretty much anyone could be Batman, but I guess there's specific qualities and attributes that are needed specifically for Bruce Wayne. So in that regard, Affleck could surprise people just like Keaton did.

But the thing with Affleck that makes him a horrible choice isn't his acting credentials or abilities nearly as much as the fact that he's kind of a douche, ergo, Bruce Wayne/Batman will also be douches. Doesn't matter how well he pulls this off. He could give an Oscar worthy performance but it won't change the fact that a giant douche was cast to play the Caped Crusader.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
I remember my reaction when it was announced that Michael Keaton was cast as Batman in the first movie: "OMG, 'Mr. Mom' is going to play 'Batman'?!?!?" and it was well cast.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Ben is a lousy actor. If it wasn't for his more talented buddy Matt Damon, dude would not even have a career.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 397   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013