Pet Peeve 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21790510341
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Peeve 2013
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   341 to 350 of 382   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Unfortunately, we have, {what seems like} an entire generation of young folks who could care less about grammar/written language."

I'd like to say it's a new thing with young people, but you can pick apart plenty of older people for basic grammar as well. I've seen profiles of couples and singles my age or older that were just unreadable because they lacked even basic sentence structure. Stupidity and ignorance is not age or generation specific.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
PP - when people forward stories to me that have been debunked as lies, rumors, jokes, trolling, etc., and still insist on their veracity.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8811 posts)
Unfortunately, we have, {what seems like} an entire generation of young folks who could care less about grammar/written language.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
PP: People who use "of" in place of "have." Specifically in written text.

Ex: I would of been here sooner but I got stuck in traffic.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Shortly after moving to Pgh I was told that many companies and hospitals have a funny instruction at their Welcome to Pittsburgh meeting. They tell their new employees that if they miss their turn, do not think you can simply go to the next street and turn twice to make your way back to the street you intended to be on. You need to actually turn around and return to the very street you need. Another "fun" thing about using GPS in Pittsburgh is that we have many "paper streets" and "public stairs" that show up on GPS as legitimate streets but are not. Paper streets used to be some kind of road or alley but have since been built on or are overgrown but were never removed from official records. Public stairs are true staircases that allow you to navigate our hills. We have more public stairs than any city in the US. These show up on GPS since they are city maintained transit ways but I don't think you'd want to bounce your car down one.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Boston roads are pretty confusing too.

pandawhale. com/post/13279/boston-because-fuck-you

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
boinky, when your havin hot sex you can.....silly boy :)

just had to use cincys pet name for you lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6515 posts)
Mr./Mrs. Leeza, the worst place in the U.S. that I've driven in was Boston, MA. The policy there was that you can pull into a small break in traffic if the approaching vehicle has time to avoid hitting you by slamming on the brakes. In Wisconsin we see a lot of farmer turns to the right, taking it wide to allow the (non-existent) trailer to miss the curb.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8811 posts)
Guess you've never done a DVP.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Gee I thought Atlanta was bad to visit and drive in....I will stick to taxis if I'm ever north of DC.

Username hidden
(565 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   341 to 350 of 382   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013