Pet Peeve 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21790510301
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Peeve 2013
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... More 
Start   301 to 310 of 430   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol hi D! Speaking of pics, just uploaded some new ones to my XXX gallery. Opened it for you. :)

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(938 posts)
Funshine, girl, you're so harsh! Now tell me, is it ok if we take photos if we ever get together...? ;)

NJboy i don't need a tatt of NJ for folks to know I'm from jersey or that I love jersey. But.... A pic of a NJ boy all up inside me might be a nice momento to cherish....

Brunnerville PA

Username hidden
(326 posts)
"Isn't Jersey Strong an advertisement for Workout World? :)"

Ohhhh that would definitely explain alot! lol

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(938 posts)
People who forget little things from conversations and still expect to get into your panties! One of my biggest turn offs is someone not remembering even the little things from conversations or written profile info. If you can't remember, you're not worth my time! It just means you have too much on your plate and I don't want to be part of your harem! So "F" off and leave me alone!

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(1758 posts)
Pet Peeve-

People who give advice that I neither want nor need.

1) Several people were talking about an upcoming ballroom dance. I was asked if my wife and I were going to attend. I said that my wife would be out of town on business, but I would be there. A guy asked me if I knew where it was... I said, "no, but I have a GPS and the address was on the website." He proceeded to give directions. I kept telling him that I have a GPS... he continued to give directions and was also unsure of several details, like which exit to take (so he was giving bad directions). I finally said, "You're not hearing me... I have a GPS, and if that fails I can use my phone." He said, "OK, OK... I was only trying to help."

2) I was shopping in the grocery store and I was in the baked goods section where I get whole wheat tortillas for sandwich wraps, burritos & fajitas. A woman handed me a bag of Hawaiian honey rolls and said, "you should get these, they're delicious." I said, "no thanks." She persisted and told me to just try them. I picked up the bag of rolls and noticed that they contain bleached white flour and high fructose corn syrup... I said I would not buy foods containing those ingredients. She asked, "why not?" I told her that I only buy healthy foods for my family because we don't want to get fat (she was fat, BTW). She seemed offended and said, "well, I was only trying to help... you didn't have to get insulting."

3) There's a guy that I occasionally golf with who always has a cooler of beer. I enjoy a drink after the round, but I don't like to drink when I'm playing the game (it's tough enough without impairment). Anyway, he always offers me beer... and I always decline. By the end of the round, he's usually drunk and his game gets worse... he has said to me, "ya know what your problem is-- you take the game too seriously... you should have a beer." I wonder why drunks want you to drink with them. And I certainly don't need his advice.

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
PP: Assholes in the gym who cannot understand that if you have your earphones on, you are not interested in small talk!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Isn't Jersey Strong an advertisement for Workout World? :)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
cincy......same shit up here........there were 5 cars in front and all fancy cars with spoiled assholes in them....i told manager whats up with this stuff and he made some lame excuse.......i said well should i call your boss and give him this lame excuse or are you goin to do something about it.......he wasnt happy but went and made all of them move lol

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6301 posts)
and the Giants too! Although I admit I am a Big Blue fan. Don't really know any Nets fans though, even before they moved to Brooklyn. Haha...

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(938 posts)
Must be the same mysterious reason they root for the Eagles and Flyers.

lol

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... More 
Start   301 to 310 of 430   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013