Pet Peeve 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21790510202
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Peeve 2013
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   202 to 211 of 382   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"People who do not know the difference between, then and than."

Just noticed this was the OP in the thread. Reminds me of a facebook update I saw maybe a week or so ago that read:

"I'd rather be pissed off then pissed on."

First comment said:

"Not knowing the difference between 'then' and 'than' can change the entire meaning of a sentence."

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
No Mrs Sav,

It is not passive aggressive to post in a thread about pet peeves what your pet peeve is even if the pet peeve is passive aggressive people.

Nor is it to post in the FB thread when you have dealt with or still dealing with passive aggressive people that pissed you off.

Two posts about passive aggressive people does not make it 'continually'.

Yesterday I posted in the JW thread asking when the Comprehensive Rule Book was coming out. If you happen to know when all the rules are going to be posted on what you find acceptable for posting in the forums, please let me know. The coming behind me and making snarky comments about what I write is getting old.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I wonder is it passive/aggressive to continually post about passive/aggressive behavior?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5357 posts)
Kibbles,

Since it is work related, not as bad. I am talking the worst kind of passive/aggressive where they think they appear all sweet and no one really knows of their true nature. They deny they are passive/aggressive to themselves and boast of their deeds to be something they sadly are not.

Ah, those types of passive/aggressive people.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I can be a little passive/aggressive sometimes, but it's usually work-related, when I'm stuck tolerating BS from a doctor. It's funny how I can jack up their clinic hours with an untimely delivery when they annoy me. Hmmmm....Oopsies!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
PP: Passive/aggressive people.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
....and one time.....i had a cock shot come up for approval and I.E 9 froze. 30 seconds later my kids were headed towards me.......scared shitless that they might see me "looking" at cock pics i had to carefully turn off the screen.

I no longer use I.E, and i am practicing Ferris's baseball throw to the stereo on a daily basis.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
appearx is actually a much better word in that particular case

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4967 posts)
PP: cock shots come through for approval at a 10:1 ratio over gyno shots.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
PP Gyno shots. Pimples, stubble or waxed smooth....I don't need an 8 x 10 glossy . If thqat is the most flattering picture you can show I will assume the rest of you is unfit for viewing, after all YOU know yourself best. Cock shots fall into the same category.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5357 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   202 to 211 of 382   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013