Pet Peeve 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21790510201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Peeve 2013
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 391   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm pretty sure many of my FB friends are driven crazy with my almost daily new picture of my grand kids LOL. I figure they can unfollow me at any time so what the hell .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
"....and if i see one more fucking picture of your feet at a beach with a corona or an orange crush"

Haha. I do something similar to this. I'm a pretty big sports nut. I travel to different stadiums just to watch grown men play with their balls. Naturally some of my friends are equally obsessed with watching grown men play with their balls. So whenever 1 of us is at a game, we would take a pic with our phone of a beer and the field in the background and mass text it to everyone else in our little sports nerd group. This was before facebook, obviously. Now that facebook is a thing, we still do that except we post it on facebook. I imagine that people who don't "get it" are probably pretty sick of seeing it.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
cpl,

you said it. unfortunately many folks ask for it by streaming their thoughts, good and bad, all day with no grasp of the fact that it became stupid many moons ago.

....and if i see one more fucking picture of your feet at a beach with a corona or an orange crush

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
My favorite it the relationship updates......serious if you've changed your relationship status more than 3 times in the last 6 months simply write "unstable"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
Haha. The unintended consequence of facebook is that it makes you hate a lot of your friends.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
PP: People who are invited to a party and asked to rsvp and don't. We are planning a birthday party this weekend for the grandbaby and I really need to know how many burgers to grill and more importantly how much home- made ice cream supplies I should get.

Username hidden
(565 posts)
that's the beauty of going to their page on FB, clicking on the "friends" box, and un-checking the show in news feed line. How amazing to rid yourself of the daily stupidity, and get back to remembering your friend as you once did.

I am told that one of my friends, a 55 yr old female, changed her profile pic 6 times last week. How cool it is to not know......

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
People on Facebook who post 3-4 selfies a day. It's like we know you like yourself...and I don't care to see your various duck lip up close selfies all day long in my feed!

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Outlets in the middle of a kitchen backsplash. I makes me crazy.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5232 posts)
Sophia,

Sorry I disagree , it is passive /aggressive . Clearly you have a bone to pick so have at don't hide behind coy innuendo and snarky comments. Put your big girl pants on and grow up. From day one of your dramatic arrival I have made absolutely no bones about my lack of belief in the stories you exaggerate with perhaps a touch of truth and boat load of BS.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 391   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013