Pet Peeve 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21790510191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Peeve 2013
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 397   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looking, Because then you have an outlet in the middle of a beautiful custom back splash, and it looks horrid. Depending upon the client/situation, I either use a plug molding under the top cabinet so that there is no transformer required, or I place the outlet horizontally just above the counter top. That way it is hidden by the appliance or accessories, and is not at eye-level. Usually it is a combo of both. All appliances plug in from the bottom, so there is not reason to have the outlets high; especially now with GFI's. It is one of those things that is always done that way because it has always been done that way.

I also do my switches throughout the house at 36" to the bottom of the box; it is easier to switch, the switch is not at eye-level, and there is still room for artwork on a small wall. At first the electricians balked, but now they all do it my way and my client's love it, especially in a house short on wall space because of too many windows - which happens to be another pet peeve of mine here at the shore.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
PP- people who Hire me to repair stuff that was messed up by the previous contractor, Then start to tell me how what I am doing is wrong since the previous guy Said It should be done another way..... I stopped just listening to the comments , Now I reply " Why Did you call me to fix it then, if that Was the way to do it?"

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
PegHey- Why do Outlets in the center of a backsplash annoy You?

I hate wiring those Fucking specialty outlets that are hidden under cabinets..... LOL

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
I like you both, and I'm glad everyone has all this off their chests, and can be done with it {I hope!}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
So you're saying you wanna borrow my leopard dress?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Yawn

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Wow, sadly Mrs Sav, you have a particular party line down pat. Doesn't make what you said true. Doesn't break my heart either. And I am not looking for sympathy or attention. But that is the difference between me and you.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Thank you SED, those little angels are the light of my life and as you well know those daily pictures and updates are all I have of them with them living so far away.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sophia,

Thank you, truly! Nothing I could possibly say could ever make my point better than your long winded rant filled with gross exaggerations, blatant lies and pathetic cries for attention and sympathy.

Well done my little author , you paint quite a picture if one likes fantasies, personally I prefer reality and those with a firm grip on it.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 397   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013