Pet Peeve 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21790510181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Peeve 2013
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 397   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Funny thing is that I've never had any problems posting on this site with my iPhone. Of course, I hate typing on that thing so I tend to only reply to topics that require extremely short answers.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
I have all the problems you mention. I have found a few tricks that work occassionaly, but for the most part it will not allow me to type at all. I hate using the iPad here.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5295 posts)
" it was the iPads's fault."

Does it actually lock up, or does it simply stop allowing you to type anything after a couple of lines? My iPad hates this forum. Sometimes I might only type a few words, other times I get some good thoughts down and then suddenly, it just won't let me add more text. I can't delete it and the copy function doesn't work at all on my iPad when using this site either.

But rather than submitting an incomplete thought, I just abandon the post. There's a lot of knowledge that I haven't dropped on this site due to technical difficulties.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
How did I miss this?

I was not back pedaling in the least; it was the iPads's fault. It locks up and I get all discombobulated. Then I just submit.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5295 posts)
"I should have explained that better."

Great backpedal, Peg.

My pet peeve: asshats.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Another PP are those Fucking little 1x1 Glass mosaic tiles.... They are ok to work with in small scale like a back splash or as an accent piece in a large job. I had to give an opinion last month on a job where they decided to do a whole Shower in them. cleaning them was such a horrific pain ,Since the glass tile had a porous surface it had to be scrubbed with nylon brush after 12 hours but not longer than 24 hours after grouting....

I wasn't the builder But I forsee Small claims court in the end of it because the homeowner decided to have the tile cleaned by their cleaning person , rather than pay for the laborer to do it. so when they did it 3 days later and the acrylic set up.... they spent 4 days scrubbing and it still has issues.... I told the guy who did the work I would have refused the work.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Peg, that makes perfect sense ! Your must be really good at what you do (not that there was a doubt lol) . Your artistic flair was very evident and I still dream of your coat. You have an eye for class without over statement...a true gift.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Mrs Sav, I should have explained that better. I love windows in a home and the more I can see the great outdoors, the better. Where I tend to do most of my work, however, the houses are 20' apart on 3 sides. The architects put in windows everywhere, because it looks good from the outside - especially the one over the bathtub. But those windows either wind up looking into the neighbor's windows or onto the siding - there is literally no view through 25% of the windows in the house. There is also no room for furniture!

What I do now that works really well is I walk through with the clients when the house is framed before the windows are ordered. We look through every "window" at the view, and I let them make the final decision. We usually wind up removing a few windows.

Because they are architects and it is their training, they focus on the outside of the home. My training is to focus on the interior, and the best way to use that space.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5295 posts)
I hear you Peg, I grew tired of asking anymore I just do when it comes to certain things I just install the extra line and bury it , especially knowing that I will be adding Circuits down the road.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
PP: I'm with LOOKING on people that micromanage , makes me insane. If you want me to do leave me to do. If you want to do, have at it , if not back it up buddy and stay out of my way.

Oh and PEG, I get that too many windows makes decorating difficult but I can never have too many lol I need the feeling out outside, inside.

Mrs SAv

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 397   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013