Pet Peeve 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21790510152
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Peeve 2013
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   152 to 161 of 397   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Guys who don't remove their hats, people who talk and text and laugh, and people who sit or do not salute or put their hands over their hearts during the National Anthem. Or start cheering before it's over. It's not a solo or concert...it's the National Anthem.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
You could just block their posts. That way you don't read the crap and no one gets their feelings hurt.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
Generally it is my opinion when people IM others they have a bunch of others they're IMing too. Long pauses, no response or responses not related to the question you asked are a good indicator you are one of several they're talking to at the same time. If you cast a lot of hooks eventually you catch a fish theory. Our years in the LS have taught us that 90% of the time when you think you're talking to the female , you are not and secondly that IM isn't a good gauge of how well they communicate but how well they multitask and what their priorities are. Just some food for thought, Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Looking,

I unfriended my mom because she would rather post about her fake farm than share something of value to me.

I still don't think she knows I did it, last I heard, her fake farm was doing really good!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Pet peeve,

Friends on Facebook who post all their personal drama constantly and then get pissed at you when you unfriend them to stop their steady drip of shit ........ " Uncle Bob defriended me on Fb ... I wonder why he would do that " ?

Username hidden
(60 posts)
Pet Peeve,

People you have been communicating with and may move to the 'next level' and then they IM you. That isn't the pet peeve. This is.

They request to IM you and you have to carry the fucking IM conversation because they can't type anything. YOU FUCKING REQUESTED TO IM ME THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IF IM!!!!! IF YOU CAN'T CARRY ON A FUCKING IM CONVERSATION WHAT THE HELL IS A FACE TO FACE CONVERSATION GOING TO BE LIKE!

Yes, I was yelling that as I wrote it. One was the wife of a couple, long ass story there........and then it was a SM that did the same thing twice. I thought I would give him a second chance. But for Pete's sake people, if you want to IM me then understand what that means.

I guess I will use IM as a rejection tool from now on. If you piss me off on IM when you can't carry a conversation 'I ain't gonna suffer through a face to face one-sided conversation later'.

Sorry, that just irritated me today. Three times in a very short span of time. Good grief.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
"Magic Mini-Van"~Tom Morey {parody to the tune of "Magic Carpet Ride"}

www (dot) madmusic (dot) com/song_details.aspx?SongID=6735

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
To be fair Sed, the roads over by where you guys are at are terrible...I'd probably slow down too.

Which begs the question...Where DOES all that money for toll-roads go since they obviously aren't using it to fix the roads?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Pet Peeve

Texas drivers!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
PP : People who drive SUVs but slow down to a crawl to go over speed bumps or train tracks. I guess no one ever explained the Sports part of their Utility Vehicle.

~~~~

Wouldn't want to give little Aiden or Zoe a bumpy ride on the way to the soccer field.

PP: People in Jeep Wranglers that don't f'n wave at each other. It's an unwritten rule dammit!

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   152 to 161 of 397   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013