Pet Peeve 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21790510122
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Peeve 2013
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   122 to 131 of 397   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PP ....... when Mrs lookin insists that I wear new tie and jacket to match her new dress for her brothers wedding / reception and 3/4 of the attendees did not obviously get the memo about not wearing wife beater shirts ............. grrrrrrrrrr !

Username hidden
(61 posts)
I'm a grumpy old man, I have a laundry list of pet peeves, so sue me :)

PP :: REALLY REALLY grumpy old men bickering at the garage.....lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
...when my boys make a mess in my kitchen, and then apparently the ghost that lives in our kitchen makes a mess and does not clean it up.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
We always make "no promises, no expectations" very clear. The problem is the prospect expects us to change our rules to accommodate them as if jumping on the nearest available item is the goal. If I wanted that I'd pick up any random guy in a bar and get busy, lol.

West Branch MI
Username hidden
(165 posts)
DONTKISSANDTELL2, something similar happened to us. The guy wanted us to meet him and his girlfriend at a bar that happened to be a short drive from our house, and strongly suggested we both get rooms at a local hotel so we could move right into playing. We never guarantee we will play until we've met the people face to face for the same reason as you stated. The only good outcome from the exchange is that we clarified the point on our profile, and the experience reconfirmed for us how important that was.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9108 posts)
Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum DONTKISSANDTELL2.

Hmmm, Michigan you say....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
PP #1 For days or weeks you email back and forth making sure that everyone is on the same page before setting up a chemistry check. Then on the day you are supposed to get together, they cancel because we will not guarantee a sexual encounter. Why is it that I am expected to sex up some guy I have zero attraction to? I am not looking to "take one for the team", I'm looking for a highly satisfying, hot & sweaty time! Ahhhhh, I feel better with that off my chest. Now my boobs aren't getting mushed! Thanks for reading.

West Branch MI
Username hidden
(165 posts)
The senseless use of www when posting links. It's passé and not necessary in modern times.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I've been one to diet from time to time, but my goal has NEVER been "zero pounds". lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
sb311, I feel the same way about people who list their weight as "0 pounds."

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   122 to 131 of 397   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013