Pet Peeve 2013 : Swingers Discussion 2179051041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Peeve 2013
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 397   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I also wrote an IM with a German gf of mine and instead of saying the German for "until I hear from you again", I said something to the effect of "until we are whores again" oops! "

I hope she wasn't a deutchbag about it. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Ironic Pet Peeve - when profile names have obvious misspellings. ;-)"

Scandelous!

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Ggrrr a salesman who can't make a sale showing interest in other things...dude, you lack the personality and skills to convince me to buy a measley box of staples from you..... smell the coffee!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
Ironic Pet Peeve - when profile names have obvious misspellings. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
"Regarding poor service- I've walked out of restaurants when the service was so bad there was no way we would put up with it- and they weren't Dick's Last Resort."

I went to the DLR in San Diego a couple years ago. Had never been in one before, but heard the stories. Being a product of Philly, I know a thing or 2 about being a dick and the service at Dick's was simply too nice. I might just be the 1st person to complain about restaurant service for not being bad enough.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Our worst experience with bad service was in Sedona, AZ. I think the entire staff, management as well as wait staff, were high. They couldn't get our orders right to save their souls.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
Regarding poor service- I've walked out of restaurants when the service was so bad there was no way we would put up with it- and they weren't Dick's Last Resort.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Lol. Sed.. well, there is that :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
Pet Peeve: Threads that are alive and well yet have at the top the sentence: The original post for this has been deleted.

Grrrr.. :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
"What ever happened to "the customer is always right?""

Speaking in generalizations, customers who maintain this mindset are typically bad customers. Not all, not always, but most and usually.

That said, when it comes to a restaurant improperly preparing a meal, there's no excuse at all for them not to replace your meal and provide some sort of compensation.

I took Miss Cpl to a local Italian joint a few months back. I'd been told that it was a hidden gem and served the best Italian food in the area. This grabbed my attention because good Italian food around here is hard to come by. So we checked it out.

Long story (somewhat) short.....Miss Cpl's meal had hair in it. I notified the hostess (because our waitress was no where ot be found) and her exact words to me were "We'll make you a new dinner and it's on us."

I don't know about you, but when the hostess says "it's on us" I take that to mean that the charge for that entree would be removed from our bill. 20 minutes later, Miss Cpl's meal comes out, but I had shared my meal with her so she wasn't hungry anymore, so we boxed it to take it home. The bill comes and her dinner is still on there. I told the waitress it was supposed to be removed and she goes to talk to the hostess. The hostess says that what she meant was that I wouldn't be charged for a 2nd meal for Miss Cpl.

WOW! Thanks for not charging me twice since you fucked up the original order!

She then offered to take 10% off the bill....which came to about $5.00. That was unacceptable and I was on the verge of losing my patience with her when she finally agreed to take it off the bill. So we won't be going back. Aside from the fact that our waitress was terrible and the hostess was a hot mess of stupidity, the food was also not very good. They did have excellent cannolis, but that's not enough to bring me back.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 397   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013